[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adam ruins everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
Iv never seen a more red pilled show.
Thought it was going to be stupid but after watching a few episodes this show is gold.
Thoughts?
>>
It's pure unadulterated smarmyness for dilettantes who want to feel like they're more knowledgeable than the general public, but find reading, studying and 'giving a care' about anything that isn't spoonfed to them to be off-putting.

A cracked.com article in show form.
>>
>>63706995
But isn't that the point? To inform the public who doesn't bother to read. I mean even I read alot and research information but iv learned alot from the show itself. Besides it's pretty comical
>>
>>63707053
>I read alot and research information

Let's get real. No you dont.
>>
>>63707194
>implying you know me at all
>>
>>63706923
his haircut gave me cancer
>>
I actually know Adam personally through a couple of friends I worked with back in the day, he's a funny guy.
>>
>>63707248
>y-you don't know me
Kek, that dude nailed you didn't he?
>>
>>63707248
I know most vociferous readers wouldn't mistake 'alot' for a lot.

Have fun with your lame ass internet show made for half-wits.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08CVkBxvBM
>>
>>63707295
>trying to use what he thinks are 'big words' to slam a guy on an anonymous cartoon board
>being this teenaged
What a glamorous life you live!
>>
>>63707053
>To inform the public who doesn't bother to read
This is not that show. This is a show that delivers information in cute little anecdotes about things that are popular in today's society
This show is basically just one of those ads that say "you would NOT BELIEVE how many diamonds these assholes have, click continue to find out NOW"
>>
>>63707295
Kek typical grammar police on the enet

Huge faggot that is better than everyone else cause he uses big words.
>>
>>63707333
>>63707398
Just accept that you are the reddit tier mongoloid this show caters too. There is nothing wrong with that, some people really like redundant facts that don't add anything to your world view, that's what the new age of consumption is all about. Just because you are apart of it is nothing to be ashamed off. But please, please don't call this show "red pilled". That one gave me a chuckle.
>>
>>63706923
>red pilled
How?
>>
>>63707302
Redpilled my ass
>>
>>63706923
see >>63707302
>kid: girls play phone games
>faggot:*shit he knows, damage control mode* so what? Games are games you fucking sexist pig.
Well why are womyn so butthurt about console games than? They can still play phone games. I mean games are games right?
>>
Jesus Christ its Penn and Teller BS gone Buzzfeed
>>
>>63707302
ahahahaha what the fuck.

>youtube trash like this will be considered mainstream entertainment in your lifetime
>>
>>63707445
To be honest my family, I haven't seen the show, and don't care, I just think you sounded like a faggot. You should fix that, cause you still do.
>>
was episode 1 when he ruined his hair?
>>
>some nobody with lordosis claiming a position to "destroy" something with internet videos

nah. The narcissistic le angry internet man shtick is fucking old.
>>
>>63707611
I'm not even the guy who initially responded to you, if sounding like a "faggot" is actually being intelligent than it's cool. By the way you are acting like someone straight out of Idiocracy. Fucking kek.
>>
>>63707675
>attempting to use large words with the intent of making oneself sound superior to others
Nah, that isn't intelligence.
>Idiocracy lol
I guess you're a fag as well.
>>
>>63707703
This is how I talk in real life, sorry you have to try to not sound retarded, and by the way the movie is shit, it's just funny to me that you are the same inane mongoloid that the film completely nails on the head.
>>
>>63707742
>he actually talks like an edgy teen in real life
You know you have to be 18+ to be here, right?
>>
>>63707769
>an edgy teen uses words that you could never use
oh right
because the average adult is an idiot who dumbs down their vocabulary for no real reason
>>
>>63707769
>chastising someone for being a teen
>"you know you can be a teenager and browse this site, right?"
>>
>>63707769
Welcome to the new generation everyone!
>>
>>63707703
You're right.

Intelligence is lying on 4chan about reading 'alot' to defend your infatuation with a collegehumor internet show made for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>63706923
his hair looks fucking stupid. i hate that haircut
>>
>redpilled
>a pompus faggot on the most jewiest youtube channel in existence

dont think so
>>
>>63707850
Yea this. Has the look of someone who when they start talking I would want to walk the other way. Couldnt look any more like a pretentious tool.
>>
>>63707836
So I have to have perfect grammar on a cartoon forum board to read? Lmao the other guy was right you are very sad. If your so smart why are you on 4 Chan? Kek
>>
>>63707302
>the entire reason is because uh... they had different gendered isles...s o uh... they just uh.. randomly went with boys... and then put millions of dollars in ads behind that decision
>>
>>63707836
>lowest common denominator
>math terms
>fucking kek what a nerd
>>
>>63707970
There are very intelligent people on this board. Like me I'm in med school, other intelligent people like my self troll fuck heads like you to thinking you are in good company here so we can passively blow you the fuck out without your knowledge. It's an endless cycle of making retards like you feel like home until that day that you actually figure it out you 16 year old twat. You are a fucking embarrassment.

Oh and it's you're* by the way.
>>
>med school
>I troll you good bud
>spends his time on an anonymous board where he thinks others are an embarrassment
Now this is the definition of a neckbeard post. I tip my hat to you.
>>
it's a fun show because the actors are cute af

also dat emily

it's weird how nostalgiafags still think sarah was hotter

other than that the content is pretty fedora tier or out of date for anyone who's been on the internet longer than a few weeks.
I'm glad they're spreading the message farther afield though
>>
>>63706923

Is that that faggot Australian from College humor?
>>
>>63707742
>>63707675
what a gigantic tool
>>
>>63708123
he's american
and collegehumor got pretty funny when they realised no one gives a shit about their site and just started doing sketch comedy. it's past it's heyday now though
>>
>>63708091
You are an embarrassment, and the reddit mongoloids of your like, consider this, I respect a lot of the people on 4chan, they are few and far between, but at least we get to passively embarrass you daily. Works out huh?
>>
Just watched 3 clips from youtube.
It's the exact opposite of what /pol/ would call redpilled.
OP why are you here?
>>
>>63706923

Holy shit he's from Olde English. Used to watch that shit in like middle school. Wow. Glad he is getting more success I guess.
>>
>>63708025
If u honestly think I give 2 shits about wut u say than u are a fking kek.
>med school

Sure thing buddy. Your funny tho
>>
>>63708534
It's ok man, you can go to R9K to get some sympathy circle jerking about being a NEET, that's what it's there for.
>>
>>63708470
haha what the fuck

how did he unjust himself like this
>>
File: Olde_english_comedy.png (721 KB, 932x640) Image search: [Google]
Olde_english_comedy.png
721 KB, 932x640
>>
I do not think this is what anyone would call "redpilled."
Just my two cents; this is a show I actually would enjoy. However, Adam as a host employs the attitude of the atypical, hipster douchebag.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.