[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching beach boys movie >that's not me starts playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x333
>watching beach boys movie
>that's not me starts playing
>>
>>63705891
>watching Beach Boys movie
>its actually just a 2 hour interview with Mike Love explaining how it was all thanks to him
>>
File: OneSheetImage_220x330.jpg (17 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
OneSheetImage_220x330.jpg
17 KB, 220x330
>Watching Beach Boys miniseries
>Mike Love is portrayed as the voice of reason who Brian should've listened to
>The happy ending is Brian going on the tour that emotionally wrecked him
>>
>>63706286
yeah the entire miniseries has to be based on the surf albums
>>
File: dollar.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dollar.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
"Port-au-Prince, I wanna catch a glimpse"

Um no thanks.
>>
I dont understand Mike Love.
He clearly liked some of the music on Pet Sounds, he sings quite a lot of it.

So did he just hate it because it was difficult to play live? or that it didn't sell as well?
>>
>>63706482
because it wasn't his creation. it was 100% brian's idea and that doesn't mesh well with his ego
>>
>>63706482
He's just a dick
>>
>>63706482
He sang on it because he wanted to be on the album.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0

obligatory post
>>
File: 1442526938448.png (665 KB, 695x476) Image search: [Google]
1442526938448.png
665 KB, 695x476
>>63707297
>tfw you click this link and it starts halfway through because it was the last video you had open on YT
>>
>>63707382
>last video you had open on YT
why?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.