[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Aus version of "The Chase" seems to be doing pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
The Aus version of "The Chase" seems to be doing pretty well, the only thing letting it down is pic related. Who do you think would be a good replacement?
>>
>>63702396
Ed Kavalee
>>
Grant Denyer, if he refrains from getting too excited and starts yelling
>>
>>63703410
Yes I was also going to suggest Grant.
He's quite likable when he's not going extremely crazy and hyperactive.
>>
Larry Emdur
>>
>>63703350
If I had a gun with two bullets and was locked in a room with Hitler and Ed Kavalee, I'd shoot Ed Kavalee twice
>>
>>63703410
He is so short

:)
>>
Jackie Chan
>>
>actually watching any other version of a british show

i know they get the british chasers but it still feels neutered
>>
>>63703448
Ed Kavalee is one of the better comedians and personalities on Australian Television
>>
>>63703440
I completely agree. Channel 7 should lure him back, with Ritalin included in his contract

>>63703455
It's a cute short though :^)
>>
that woman who runs the living room
>>
>>63703489
Ed pls go
>>
>>63702396
I dont understand, whats wrong with O'Keefe?
>>
File: 1449072842927.png (219 KB, 637x356) Image search: [Google]
1449072842927.png
219 KB, 637x356
>>63702396

Who are your chasers?
>>
>>63702396
someone that isn't a pompous manlet
>>
>>63703759
It's a universal opinion that he's annoying knob who loves the sound of his own voice. It's probably 20:1 bad reviews of him. Otherwise it's a good show.
>>
>>63703823
We have Hegerty, Issa Schultz, Brydon Coverdale, Matt Parkinson and next year we have the Beast. I hadn't heard of the middle three.
>>
>>63703350
I like Ed, however he's settled really well on HYBPA?, and also especially that his last 7 show was TV Burp, which was literally a burp, a load of stale air.
>>
>>63705667
I almost can't watch Ed on 'HYBPA?' because he does this slow blink towards Tom after every joke he makes.
>>
>>63705730
I notice that too, I dunno, everyone has their quips. Sheargold almost always says ....."Tom?" after his answers. Pacquola laughs at most of hers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.