[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was she so much more successful than he? He was unarguably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: jack and kate.png (3 MB, 1209x1080) Image search: [Google]
jack and kate.png
3 MB, 1209x1080
Why was she so much more successful than he?

He was unarguably the better actor
>>
no main actor on LOST should have a career desu
>>
Hes a woman beater
>>
Christfags and spiritual hippies hated him because he was all logical and opposed to Lock.

Then they flipped Jack to be like Lock in the later seasons and that made the science bros hate him as well.
>>
File: matthew-fox-alex-cross.jpg (193 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
matthew-fox-alex-cross.jpg
193 KB, 1200x800
Because reasons.
>>
Once you get in a fist fight with a random chick on a bus, I think they take away your SAG card.
>>
File: jackface128.jpg (27 KB, 131x143) Image search: [Google]
jackface128.jpg
27 KB, 131x143
I don't think he will ever go mainstream like, say Brad Pitt, but he has done some magnificent roles recently.

Emperor was a really nice period drama and Extinction is one of the best post-apoc dramas, ever.

Both of those show his acting skill.

Kate is pathetic in all her roles, muuh elf, muuh wasp, she can't act. She gets them for eye candy really. Jack can actually act.
>>
>>63702105
What do you think about Alex Cross, Eko?
>>
>>63702105
Matthew Fox is a terrible actor.
Evangeline Lilly is super-hot.
I wonder why she has a more succesfull career than him...
>>
File: 1449913901037.jpg (738 KB, 1986x3000) Image search: [Google]
1449913901037.jpg
738 KB, 1986x3000
Because I dunno.
>>
Because patriarchy.
>>
>>63700475
Was this film any good?
>>
>>63703194
>>63703194
He's decent objectively speaking
>>
>>63703219
Tom Cruise teeth
>>
>>63703219
Do you think she ever let his boyfriend cum on her face?
I wonder how it feels to cum on a pretty famous face.
>>
>why is [attractive woman] more successful than Blandy McGenericsen?

gee, I wonder
>>
They don't even give him side character roles on other shit abc shows like Once Upon A Time like they do for most of the other cast members, do they hate him?
>>
WWZ would have relatives his career if they hadn't scrapped the entire this act of the movie.
>>
Is Michelle Rodriguez the most successful Lost actor?
>>
He is perfect commander Shepard. Mass Effect trilogy when
>>
Matthew Fox has done pretty well, to be fair.

Most actors from wildly successful TV shows usually disappear completely.
>>
Fox was the lead in two successful long running tv series
>>
>>63704102
She was successful pre-lost though
>>
>>63703316
>objectively
nice personal opinion
>>
>>63704125
>he is a perfect [generic self-insert video game character]

Calling him ugly would've been less of an insult.
>>
>>63704102
that's probably the Oz guy
>>
>>63703165
Did not like it for some reason. Fox was pretty good, but the way it was shot, with that specific style, is not my thing.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.