[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which movie was best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: download (5).jpg (12 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
12 KB, 323x156
Which movie was best?
>>
>>63697439
Two Towers = Fellowship > Return.
>>
Fellowship
>>
Two towers.
>>
fellowship
>>
>>63697468
This is objectively and subjectively correct.
>>
Who am I Gammling?

>TT > FotR > RotK

But Boromir was GOAT so I dont know, maybe TT and FotR tied with RotK a fraction behind only because of the ghosts
>>
Empire
>>
>>63697439
fellowship - comfiest
2towers - best fighting
king - meh
>>
Haha time for a comfy LOTR thread

Fellowship for me. TT and ROTK were epic but Fellowship just still has that magical touch.

>>63697762
Who am I Gimli?
>>
> I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor
>I am the servant to the secret fire, wielder of the flame of Arnor, the dark fire will not avail flame of udun
>I'd have followed you my brother, my captain, my king
>implying it's even a contest
>FotR >>>> TT > RotK
>>
>>63697713
This.

Fellowship was nice but TT was great
>>
FotR = best acting
TT = best action
RotK = a good ending to the trilogy
>>
File: cfXEi.jpg (86 KB, 626x553) Image search: [Google]
cfXEi.jpg
86 KB, 626x553
>>63697921
Fellowship was by far the best
>>
Fellowship

The first 15 minutes of Fellowship are literally the comfiest thing ever.
>>
>>63697802
>le COMFY xD
Fuck off /v/edditor
>>
>>63697982
little things like this made the LOTR movies so cool when you find out what they mean
>>
>>63698004
They couldn't have started the trilogy any better. It told the backstory perfectly and setup the story so it was easy to follow while not being too obvious. It setup the entire trilogy for success

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX5ff7W7IQQ
>>
File: 14456259592.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
14456259592.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>63697468
if i end up in a room for a thousand years this is what i wanna watch
>>
>>63697982
I don't get it
>>
>>63697439
Fellowship
>>
File: rVwq6.png (38 KB, 615x476) Image search: [Google]
rVwq6.png
38 KB, 615x476
>>63698104
>>
>Shall I describe it too you, or would you like me to find you a box

what did he mean by this?
>>
They're all shit. Hackson butchered the spirit of the literature in every way conceivable.
>>
Fallasleep, by far
>>
>>63698130
>before it became flawed
What? Didn't Melkor already fuck shit up before that?
>>
Fellowship by miles. TTT and ROTK were less than the sum of their parts, FOTR more.

In fact I'd go as far as to say FOTR was better even than Spirited Away, making it the #1 film of 2001 and one of the best to come out in the past 15 years.

TTT and ROTK just kind of regressed into bloat. I'm still bitter how many legit beautiful scenes were lost amongst over-extended battles, panorama shots over poor cgi ant armies, and stupid tropes.

I'd have left 50-70% of fighting on cutting room floor and toned down the worst second hand embarrassment causing cliches.
>>
>>63698237
:^)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.