[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: force-poster[1].jpg (245 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
force-poster[1].jpg
245 KB, 1200x900
Which Academy Awards do you think it will win?
>>
>>63694894
Special effects and sound design
>>
>>
>>63694903
It won't even be nominated for those
>>
>capeshit
>winning awards
Not even the jews would stoop that low
>>
>>63694929
The Dark Knight won several.
>>
MTV Movie Award for Movie of the Year
Kid's Choice Award for Best Movie
People's Choice Award for Best Flick
>>
>>63694985
someone on the cast will have to die, then
>>
>>63695018
Carrie's on her way out.
>>
>>63695053
Someone young
>>
everyone is complaining about spoilers and i haven't seen shit

what are the spoilers? use spoiler tag so people don't cry about it
>>
>>63694894
Honestly... nothing.

I think Mad Max is gonna sweep the technical awards, even if this turns out to be the highest grossing film of all time. Could be wrong, but we'll see.

Doesn't help that it is being released this late in the year so it does not have any award nominations or wins yet.
>>
>>63695187
Mad Max isn't going to win shit.
>>
>>63694904
/thread
>>
>>63695404
I don't agree with that. Maybe it won't SWEEP like I said, but I think it has a real possibility of winning at least a handful of the following:

Best Director
Best Cinematography (assuming they decide to give it to someone other than Lubezki this year)
Best Editing
Best Visual Effects
Best Sound
Best Sound Editing
Best Score (either this will win or Ennio Morricone)
Best Costume
Best Make-up
>>
>>63695482
Hate to rain on your SJW parade, but the Academy Awards isn't the Australian awards, anon.
>>
>>63694894
all the Jew ones
>>
>>63695482
The Revenant is going to get half of those.
>>
>>63695152
Han Dies
Luke is in the Movie for less than 30 seconds and doesn't talk
Kylo's real name is Ben and is Han's son. He kills Han
Rey is the Jedi, duh
Fin isn't force sensitive
All I can think of at the top of my head
>>
>>63695482
>Best Score (either this will win or Ennio Morricone)
Kek. The Academy never gave Ennio a fucking Oscar. They are giant cunts. They gave him some bullshit "honorary" award several years ago, after cucking him for decades.
>>
>>63694894
Lets be frank here. It wont be nominated for best picture. It has a chance to ge nominated for special effects and hair/makeup.
God willing it wont be nominated for best actor in a leading roll, boyega has all the acting talent of emilia clark.
>>
So was everything that the script predicted true? If so then this was just a new hope 2.0
>>
File: 0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
So I just bought tickets for me and my bro. I noticed the majority of showtimes still have tickets available.

Do people just not give a shit and plan to wing it Thursday / Friday night?
>>
>>63695482
Mad Max will win most of those.
>>
>>63696130
They nominate like 10 movies now for Best Picture just to get casuals to tune in.
>>
>>63696236
I bet it gets meh reviews and goes out like the gud dinosaur
>>
>>63695562
Haven't we known this for months
>>
File: itawakes.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
itawakes.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>63696236
>>63696341

Movie theater employee here. Almost all of our showtimes are sold out and we're going to be cancelling the 'premiers' of Alvin and the Chipmunks and Sisters that premiere the same night just so we can fit a few more showings in.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.