[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2015 is the year of the Fantastic 4.4. Will it also be the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: based quentin.jpg (46 KB, 361x408) Image search: [Google]
based quentin.jpg
46 KB, 361x408
2015 is the year of the Fantastic 4.4. Will it also be the year of the Hateful 8.8?

You've got to admit this has been a fun year for movies, what with Jurassic World, Star Wars, Creed and Mad Max all coming out. Will Quentin's latest be his return to glory?
>>
>>63694495
is that a 12 year old?
>>
>never made a bad film
>return to glory

I've been here so long but this site still surprises me with its autism
>>
>>63694542
>everyone has to like every quentin movie

some people thought kill bill and django were dumb, you know
>>
>>63694514
>not paying a preteen girl to let you suck on her feet

prude
>>
>>63694495
FUCKKK haha epic meme dude look at QT having a FOOT FETISH hahah cLASSHIC. AAXDD DD
>>
>>63694542

autism is a lack of fundamental social intelligences. your comment suggests major brain trauma if you think anything he's made besides Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Jackie Brown were good.
>>
>>63694754
shut the heck up nigger you don't know shit about autism faggot ill tel u wat when u get that knowledge return about autism and youll have it with you.
>>
>>63694514
It was Bella and she was 11 at the time.
>>
>>63694842
holy shit he's more based than i thought
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 470x313
>>63694495
UNO
>>
>>63694881
>>63694842
GOD DAMN you fucking tryhard faggots what do u think this is real life? haha ur posting seriously on an American imageborad about anames. whahahahahahh SHSHHAHAH what an indiot haha.
>>
>>63694542
>post-2000 Tarantino
>good

lol, stick to super hero movies and /co/, bud
>>
File: qtbt.jpg (71 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
qtbt.jpg
71 KB, 640x1136
>>63694881
Rumour has it he's still banging her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.