[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are critic reviews unreliable? Revenge of the Sith is Certified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: wat.png (139 KB, 368x302) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
139 KB, 368x302
Are critic reviews unreliable?

Revenge of the Sith is Certified Fresh.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x378
>>63692223

>welcome edition

Well no shit
>>
>>63692223
I really liked it. I think part of the negative reviews is not a whole lot of people have seen it, plus it features whale killing with aggressive and violent version of one
>>
>>63692223
Is that about the actual size of the whale in the movie?
>>
>>63692273
The Instagram filter is the real source of negativity for this movie. In their subconscious.
>>
>>63692223
i really excited about this. i love old boats
>>
>>63692223
Yep, Ron Howard got cucked by all the beta critics who will never understand a film like this. It is sad as this is one of the best movies Ive seen that got this low of a critic score. System is messed up to hell
>>
greenpeace got to them
>>
File: hellooooooooooo.jpg (22 KB, 353x245) Image search: [Google]
hellooooooooooo.jpg
22 KB, 353x245
>>63692223
>>
Looks like the women didn't understand
>>
>Are critic reviews unreliable?
Of course. Look how much they loathe kungpow
>>
Critics were nice to RotS because their standards had been lowered so much.
>>
>>63692223

critics can detect absolute shit, but you can discard their scores above 5/10. That's when they get superficial and picky.

My motherboard has 3 eggs out of 5 on Newegg and it's been a pleasure working with.
>>
>>63692223
Revenge of the Sith was decent.

But this board dickrides Plinkett so whatever.
>>
if i go see it in theaters tomorrow morning should i do 3d or is it not worth it?
>>
>>63692223
Rotten Tomatoes is trash, just judge for yourself.
>>
>>63692223
Even worse, Return of the Jedi is Certified Fresh.
>>
>>63692223
Usually. Grammys and critics usually don't go for the quality of a film but for how liberal or different a film is.
>>
>>63692223
I'm sure most of those reviewers wish they could go back to 2005 and change their opinion.
>>
Critics are just other people who saw a movie, dude. They're word is just as reliable as any other person's.
>>
>>63692223
That's because RotS is a decent movie.
>>
>>63696312
It's the worst one. And I don't just mean worst Star Wars movie.
>>
>2015
>people still don't understand how RT scores work
>>

Yes. Especially in this day and age where you can easily pirate almost every type of media free of charge. The only review that honestly matters is YOURS, and there's only one in the world bae.
>>
>>63696421
Clones is undeniably the worst star wars movie
>>
>>63692720
>Look how much they loathe kungpow
Okay. I'm rustled and only reading synopses from now on.
>>
>>63696470
This. Ep 1 was the most disappointing because of the hype, but nobody expected greatness from Ep 2 and it was even shittier than anyone could hope for.
>>
>>63692800
it wasn't and stay mad
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.