[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: groundhog-day-poster.jpg (488 KB, 1541x2055) Image search: [Google]
groundhog-day-poster.jpg
488 KB, 1541x2055
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..
>>
>>63683033
>Just
>>
>>63683033
Problem Child 2
>>
Run Lola Run
>>
>catched
>>
time loops are in literally every anime
>>
>>63683033
>Just
>>
>cucked
>>
>>63683033
Christmas Every Day is a pretty blatant rip.
>>
>>63683033
Edge of tommorow
>>
>>
>>63683033
Edge of Tomorrow
>>
So how many days in a row are you planning to post this to get this 'meme' to work
>>
>>63683490
just how new are you kiddo?
>>
>>
>12:01 PM
TV movie, not that good

>Source Code
He doesn't repeat the entire day, just a portion of it. 10 or so minutes, I think. This one is very good.
>>
>>63683033
>Just
>>
>>63683033
Problem Child 2
>>
>>63683033
Run Lola Run
>>
File: 1442879586879.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1442879586879.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>63683033
Why does this get reposted every few days?
>>
>Just
>>
>>63684898
Why do you think?
You're in a loop, anon
>>
>catched
>>
>>63683033
>Just catched
>>
Is everybody doing the same fucking joke
>>
>>63683033
Christmas Every Day is a pretty blatant rip.
>>
or is it just one autist?
>>
>>63684898
It's literally the first time I see this thread posted.
>>
WE ARE IN A FUCKING LOOP, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? NO ONE IS MAKING THE SAME POST, IT IS THE SAME POST. WE ARE ALL ME, IN DIFFERENT UNIVERSES LIVING DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE SAME DAY AND POSTING HERE. SOMETIMES WE REMEMBER THINGS WE SHOULDN'T.

LIKE I JUS
>>
Is everybody doing the same fucking joke
>>
>>63683033

There's this really good anime called "Stein's Gate"

Edge of Tomorrow

there's also another anime, but that was really really bad. Can't believe I watched most episodes. Like it was literal shit. "Melancholy of Harumi Suzumiya" was the name I believe. But don't watch it.
>>
So how many days in a row are you planning to post this to get this 'meme' to work
>>
>Just
>>
>>63685502
You seem to be confused, I have never posted this before.
>>
weird sense of deja vu ITT
>>
>catched
>>
It's weird to think that Edge of Tomorrow came after this pasta.

Also that recent episode of Doctor Who was pretty good, but it relies on the rest of the series (which is 80% awful).
>>
is everybody doing the same fucking joke
>>
>>63683033
Problem Child 2
>>
>catched
>>
>12:01 PM
TV movie, not that good

>Source Code
He doesn't repeat the entire day, just a portion of it. 10 or so minutes, I think. This one is very good.
>>
>>63683033
50 First Dates
>>
>>63683033
I'm kind of spoiling part of it by saying this but Triangle.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.