[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this show? I like it. It actually does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Veep-KeyArt-01-16x9-1.jpg (88 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
Veep-KeyArt-01-16x9-1.jpg
88 KB, 1140x641
What does /tv/ think of this show?

I like it. It actually does it's job and that's being funny.

Other "recent" sitcom I watched was Louie but that shit doesn't even try to be funny. It's just him being old and whining about it.
>>
>>63682647
Iannucci can do no wrong. I love that crafty scottish bastard.

VEEP is funny and heartless but still distinctly American. Thick of It is a cruel, scottish monster and I'm only finished the two specials and first two seasons now. Looking forward to when it's just the Dr Who show.
>>
Yeah, its pretty great. And Louie's "humor" is for pathetic people
>>
>>63682647
>it's Elaine
>it's Arrested Development
>It's Office
To be honest, it's passe, faŠ¼
>>
File: amy.jpg (43 KB, 592x395) Image search: [Google]
amy.jpg
43 KB, 592x395
why did they try to sell this thing as the hot girl?
>>
>>63682779
She's too neurotic and on edge to be hot, that's the point
>>
>>63682779
They didn't?
>>
File: 474426834.jpg (269 KB, 528x594) Image search: [Google]
474426834.jpg
269 KB, 528x594
>>63682779
I was gonna write I find Catherine way more attractive but then I googled her

Why does she look so old? She's only 27
>>
>>63682647
Literally the funniest show of the past 5 years.
>>
>>63682779
1. They never did
2. She is breddy cute
>>
Goat comedy show

>>63682779
I would still smash that
>>
File: WByg56fq_400x400.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
WByg56fq_400x400.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
Favorite character everyone?

They're all pretty awful people, tho I think that's the point.
I like Ben, Dan and yes, Jonah.

Everyone fucks with this guy especially Dan who just betrays him and laughs at him at his face.
I don't know, I want Jonah to succeed.

Also random question, how come Jonah never fights back? Dan stuffed a burrito into his mouth and he's just standing there and not defending himself.
>>
it's a pretty good show tobehonest
>>
>>63683141
Ben is probably my favorite
>>
>>63682647

Really good. Came fully into its own in the most recent season. Not as good as The Thick Of It but not being American may have biased me.
>>
>>63683177
Is ben the old guy with the giant mug?

I like Gary Cole's creep character
>>
>>63683143
Oh God, so much this
She's got to know
She has to
>>
>Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>63683141
Jonah + Richard is best duo
>>
File: mike.jpg (264 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
264 KB, 620x412
consistently hilarious every episode

just how fucking horrible all the politicians are and how little they give a shit about anything except getting elected is depressing but funny as shit too.

also,

WHO /mike/ HERE?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.