[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw this is the best show on tv and no one knows it ok maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>mfw this is the best show on tv and no one knows it

ok maybe it's not the best (Fargo is), I'm biased cause I'm a history fag and a med student but it's really fucking good. Too bad no one uses Cinemax.

also
>dat nurse lucy

How is Bono's daughter so cute?
>>
>>63681272
Yeah it's great. Really hope they renew it for season 3
>>
I quite enjoy it,but everyone I like seems to be getting fucked over in some way.
>>
nah The Knick is better than Fargo
>>
>>63681352
It doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Fargo.
>>
>>63681449
In that The Knick eclipses it in every conceivable manner.
>>
>>63681272
great show.
soderberg sure loves his handheld camera shots.
>>
I love how plebs think shows like these are "obscure"
>>
>>63681352
>>63681502
>>63681272
They're going to kill off Thackery at the end of the season and it hasn't been picked up for season 3. In addition, Soderbergh can take any job he wants now so I don't think he'll be involved again.
>>
>>63681581
>Soderbergh can take any job he wants now

he retired from mainstream cinema and he's deeply involved with the show, why would he do that?
>>
>>63681581
Unless you have a source I'm going to keep my spirits up. Killing off Thack would be abrupt (even though it's not outside of the realm of possibility on the show), and Soderbergh seems to love working on the show and seemingly has no intentions to make movies anymore.
>>
>>63682244

but he put out Magic Mike XXL this year

"but he didn't bro!"

the guy who's name is on it is generally his Assistant Director and the editing/cinematography credits on the movie are for Soderbergh (he used his pseudonym for it) so he's still making movies
>>
>>63681581
The show is not going anywhere, the show is currently Obamas favorite show.
>>
>>63681272
Season 1 was GOAT but season 2 has taken a slight dip, still one of the best things on tv.
>>
>>63681559
it seems like it is to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.