[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you shooting my scenes first, JJ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Why are you shooting my scenes first, JJ?
>>
>>63679826
You know he wanted to be killed off.
>>
>>63679846
Is it ever stated why he was obsessed with that?
>>
>>63679871
It is well documented he has a fetish for anything to do with death and has been a part of numerous homosexual death cults to varying degrees of success.
>>
Bump for serious discussion of Harrison's Ford sick interests.
>>
>>63679871
because he didn't wanna be doing exactly what he's doing right now: reprising a role from fucking 40 years ago in some faggy toy commercial franchise.
>>
>>63679871
He's never been huge on the series desu.
>>
>>63680050
>and has been a part of numerous homosexual death cults to varying degrees of success

sauce?

never heard of this
>>
>tfw you have the same hairline at 26

JUST
>>
>>63681477
shave your head, fuck it
>>
>>63681524
that's what I'm doing right now :)
>>
>>63680050

Sauce
>>
When did he lose his ability to act? Or give a fuck about acting.
>>
>>63681473
No shit, really?
>>
>>63679826
Is that Brett Favre?
>>
>>
File: georgie.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
georgie.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>63679826
I knew he would be the one to die. Ford has basically given up on life.
>>
If he would have not worn that Indianna Jones hat so much in 4 movies, he would not be that bald today
>>
>>63680050
>numerous homosexual death cults
>varying degrees of success
>still alive

His success hasn't varied at all, it's just nonexistent. Of course, they're all probably pussy LA style death cults where everyone's just drinking lattes and networking most of the time. Not like the hardcore ones on the east coast.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.