[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad is going through radiotherapy for his throat cancer at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rustie.0.jpg (77 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
rustie.0.jpg
77 KB, 620x620
My dad is going through radiotherapy for his throat cancer at the moment and needs something good to watch. The thing is, he's a tough customer, and the treatment & meds make him so tired that anything even close to dialogue-heavy will put him straight to sleep. Add to the fact that he's seen fucking EVERYTHING, and you have why I'm here asking for reccs.
Basically he likes -
>Sci fi
>horror flicks
>the two combined are an absolute yes
>gangster movies/crime films
>anything with an escapist vibe
>Likes movies with established movie starts and big budgets as opposed to indie flicks

Right now, the film has to be
>Not dialogue heavy
>preferably action heavy
>Easy to follow, can take little naps & wake up without having missed too much
>not animated
>not a family/kid's movie

Any help would be great /tv/, I really want to find something right up his alley that'll keep him engaged to take his mind off things.
>>
>>63676441
Godzilla Final Wars

I'm not even kidding either

That or Jackie Chan's thunderbolt
>>
Shemale Strokers #47
>>
Pandorum perhaps?
>>
>>63676472
Anything foreign language is a no, and there's no way he's going to watch a japanese version of Godzilla even if it's good. He associates them with awful special effects & terrible acting. He's a stubborn old fucker.

>>63676535
Seen it. he liked it from what I remember though
>>
>>63676699
True Lies

Thunderbolt has an English dub
>>
Has he seen the alien movies? The Thing?
>>
>>63676971
He refuses to watch dubbed or subtitled movies, just asked him. Like I said, tough customer. He's seen True Lies

>>63677009
Yup, he's seen all of those.
>>
>>63677041
Commando
Bloodsport
Rocky iv
Rambo 3
>>
>>63677068
Seen all of them. You're gonna have to pull out the more obscure suggestions guys
>>
>>63677191
Drive, not the Ryan movie, an obscure English language martial arts movie with Marc Decascos.

Try and find the original cut on YouTube
>>
Thank you for Smoking
>>
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
>>
File: 1430785590509.webm (1 MB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
1430785590509.webm
1 MB, 720x360
If it were the first "Star Wars" movie, "The Phantom Menace" would be hailed as a visionary breakthrough.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.