[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wa tching/how-the-fargo-fin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: fuckthisfuckingshow.png (315 KB, 844x541) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisfuckingshow.png
315 KB, 844x541
http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/how-the-fargo-finale-revealed-a-hidden-secret-from-season-1

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/fargo-finale-zahn-mcclarnon-hanzees-848536

Fuck this fucking show godfucking dammit
>>
>I know! That's what surprised me. I didn't put together when I read the script. I got to the set and they go, "Zahn, did you see what that twist is?"

Can you imagine working on that set and having fucking Hawley strutting around bragging to everyone about his BIG TWEEST?

George Lucas memes are back, lads.
>>
>>63673180
it was the guy next to him
>>
>>63673310

No it wasn't you idiot. The 2 actors are like the same age. He'd be in his 80s by season 1
>>
who else /withdrawingpraise/?
>>
sort of like poetry

it rhymes
>>
manlets crying ITT
>>
Fans of this show deserve nothing less than this utter idiocy.
>>
>>63673762
i dont understand the hate for the show before they started pulling all these wild cards.
i feel like hating this show is only justified if youve seen episode 9 and 10 of season 2
>>
can someone tell me what happened in the last episdoe? what did they reveal exactly in relation to S1?
>>
i cant believe that i never made the connection between solverson and literally solverson.
I even started rewatching season 1 couple of weeks ago
>>
File: 1297171004680.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1297171004680.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
blunder of the century
>>
>>63675236
Look man, Fargo has been shit all along. TV shows don't have mysterious drops in quality from episode to episode, especially during the final two episodes which are generally the most important.
>>
>>63675342
The level of pseudo-subtlety this show is wrongfully beloved for.
>>
so...
overall taking the two seasons in account
which is better?

TD or Fargo?

>inb4 "both are shit durrr"
>>
>>63675423
I see your point.
to each their own I guess.
>>
>>63675495
both are good durrr
>>
>>63675495
Fargo is better overall having a great season and an okay season
true detective had a great season and a pile of shit.
>>
>>63675495
S1 TD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S2 Fargo >>> S1 Fargo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2nd Season TD
>>
>literally ripping off MGSV
are
you
fucking
serious
>>
>>63673310
Obviously the guy next to him is just one out of long line of "Moses Tripolis". He's passed the mantle onto Hanzee.
>>
>>63675530
Yeah but S2 of Fargo was mostly better.
>>
So far I've thought all the connections made to S1 in S2 have been good and believable, but this one is pushing it.
>>
>>63675495
True detective is a far better show
>>
So... does this mean Buscemi and his partner were working for Hanzee in the movie? Shep, too, I guess.
>>
File: 133.jpg (20 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
20 KB, 208x199
>it's a hanzee is somehow someone from season 1 episode that malvo killed
>>
>>63675530
Fargo season 1 wasn't anything "great" either. It was redundant fan fiction with a few good performances.
>>
>>63675624

>'isn't miscommunication the root of all problems? what if we had just one language?'

Kojima confirmed writing Fargo S3.
>>
If anyone here actually thinks they are the same person, you are fucking brain dead retarded
>>
>>63675423
>TV shows don't have mysterious drops in quality
The term "jumping the shark" exists for a reason.
>>
>>63677204
Man, with Kojima out of Konami someone should get him to direct an American TV show or movie.
>>
>literally a brown-skinned indian who looks like a gook with long hair
>turns into a fat white guy with a beard
Great show.
>inb4 nothing is realistic in Fargo, hurr muh aliens
No, this is just retarded and forced.
>>
>>63678922
Not to mention Tripoli is 1 foot taller than Hanzee. I'm tired of this shit in TV shows. Everything has to be far fetched, mysterious and wacky.

I didn't like the aliens, either. They served no purpose in the show.
>>
>>63677640
And the people who use it are typically idiots.
>>
hanzee's actor cracks me up because his personality is so opposite to his character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46-_ZFOLGJI
>>
>>63679161
He seems like a cool guy.
>>
>>63679161

What a cool dude.

He even gave him the key spoiler "He's got his own agenda", and the retard dude didn't even pick up on it.
>>
>>63675342
>i cant believe that i never made the connection between solverson and literally solverson.

what does this sentence mean?
>>
>>63679641
It's a dumb pun that people point to as intelligent symbolism.
>>
>>63675572
this guy gets it
>>
>>63677284
see:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/fargo-finale-zahn-mcclarnon-hanzees-848536
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.