[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the FUCK thought 30-min episodes was a good idea? this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: 5324143.jpg (56 KB, 384x576) Image search: [Google]
5324143.jpg
56 KB, 384x576
Who the FUCK thought 30-min episodes was a good idea? this is ridiculous
>>
>>63671000

Seeya next week.
>>
>muh 45 minutes
>>
30 minutes is enough.
>>
>>63671082

No its not. The stories are rushed as fuck.

Also, this show sucks aside from bruce campbell. It lacks everything that made evil dead 2 great.
>>
>>63671127

because they want to emulate army of reddit instead
>>
It's not even 30 mins with the fucking recap thing more like 25 minutes of content
>>
>>63671000
>>63671127
the runtime is ok, even the movies are less than 90 minutes long, that's short.
evil dead always sucked aside from bruce campbell, he literally runs the show.
>>
>>63671000

>hurr much power fantasy against muh apocalyptic zombies

Get the fuck out you fucking manchild. What I'd give to beat people like you with a fucking steel bat into the fucking pavement
>>
>>63671669
>What I'd give to beat people like you with a fucking steel bat into the fucking pavement

wait isn't that a power fantasy in itself?
>>
>>63671000

I watched the first three episodes of this show yesterday and didnt like it very much. It was filled of braindead action, cliches and very many lame attempts to be funny.Notice that I havent seen the original films.

What is it that interest you in Ash vs Evil dead?
>>
>>63671000
The show is great but it needs to focus more on Ash. For fucks sake I don't give a fuck about the coworkers or cop. Lucy Lawless' character is interesting though.
>>
>>63671752
>The show is great but it needs to focus more on Ash.
Considering the ending of the newest episode, hopefully they'll deliver on that.
>>
I don't remember the movies having a spic, a nigger and a kike as co-protagonists. They are gonna insert a homosexual character in a few episodes, mark my fucking words.
>>
>>63672118
>They are gonna insert a homosexual character in a few episodes, mark my fucking words.

That's Ruby, she's kinda flirty.
>>
>>63671000
The series doesn't have any pretentiousness. It's very clear and sincere: Bruce Campbell being Ash and killing deadites. Nothing else.
>>
>>63671746
Bruce "The Man with the Boomstick" Campbell.
>>
>>63672290
>Nothing else.
Yeah. Except for, you know, multiculturalism.
>>
>>63672118
Who else is ash gonna be racist and sexist against?
The deadites don't care.
>>
>>63672372
>Except for, you know, multiculturalism.

>mixed race couple get killed not 10 minutes into the episode
>already established that Ash fucks anything that moves

Come on
>>
>>63672414
Sure, Ash isn't PC at all, but the show makes it obvious that Ash, even if he is a badass, is a retard and his opinions should be discarded. Plus, all that >muh stronk black/jewish womyn.
Just saying, it would be much better if there were no shitskins for protagonists.
>>
>>63672372
Oh no, not multiculturalism!
>>
>>63672118

Jesus Christ you sound triggered as fuck, blogger.
>>
>>63672372

>muh white genocide

Hey reddit
>>
>>63672584
Said the liberal.
>>
>>63672558
If you don't think jewfu is hot as fuck, then you're an idiot.
Also, the actress is Italian.
>>
File: 110678545764577.jpg (79 KB, 403x479) Image search: [Google]
110678545764577.jpg
79 KB, 403x479
>>63672563
>>63672584
>>63672603
>mum, anonymous people on the internet have different and more educated opinions than me!
>>
>>63671678
It is because that anon is a weak piece of shit. Can't even hold the bat and can't even look people in the eye.
>>
>>63672663
I know she is Italian and she indeed is hot. But in-character, she is a filthy Jew.
>>
>>63672372
I think it accentuate the fact that Ash is a kind of trailer trash loser.
>>
>>63672722
In his defense, you would be one too if you had gone through the same shit he has.
>>
I loved the first episode but it was all downhill from there. The plot is paper thin and everyone outside of ash is annoying. Even ash is annoying in some episodes, sometimes the banter feels genuine while other times it's all reddit-tier forced memes. This show needed more sam raimi.
>>
>>63672685

I know my opinions are more educated than yours, thanks!
>>
>>63671000
Just watch 3 or four episodes at a time like a movie, then have a break.
>>
That's one of my only problems with the show. I think 45 minutes episodes would be perfect.
>>
>>63673135

This. Episode 1 was great and actually felt like evil dead. The rest have all been bland and even kind of cringe at times
>>
Honestly more 45 min shows would do better at 30, especially if they're effects driven. Less naval gazing
>>
30 min episodes and only 10 episodes isn't even fair. And you know it'll be a year and a half before season 2 airs.
>>
File: 1380268132326.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1380268132326.gif
1 MB, 300x225
i should have known this kind of blind hate would come from this shitstain of a board. None of these reasons are good, it's like tuning into a jackie chan movie and complaining there isn't enough provocative dialog

fuck all of you seriously
>>
i like ash vs evil dead but its too PC

his sidekicks are a fucking nigga, a fucking shekel master (i hope she gets gassed by big h) and a mexican (he's kinda good tbf)
>>
>>63673402
Works better than all whites.
Remember the dialog with Paco about burritos or tortillas or whatever it was? "That's the spirit!"
>>
Terrible show and barely any lucy lawless screen time.
>>
>>63672414
Surely fucking anything that moves is an example of having absolutely no bias, racial or otherwise.
>>
>>63673249
>naval gazing
Is that like trainspotting, except with ships?
>>
>>63672603
>reddit
You mean /pol/?
I'm sure reddit would love white genocide, even though most of them are probably white.
>>
>>63673402
At least it's the Jewish woman who'll get BEANED or TACOD, whatever is the Mexican equivalent of Blacked. So calm down Adolf.
>>
>>63671000
I dont mind the 30 minute episodes. If they where a hour long or even 45 minutes it could just drag like a motherfucker.

30 minutes a piece works totally fine really.

The latest episode did have a few huh? moments but it was pretty decent. Pretty hyped up for when they actually go back to the Cabin and it ends on a cliffhanger and then Season 2 begins straight where it left off.
>>
It comedy. Comedy works in bursts. If this bothers you just marathon the whole series in one sitting and you'll understand why as you get bored.
>>
Ash vs the Memeil Reddead
>>
>>63671669

>Neckbeard raging over "muh power fantasy"
>Proceeds to indulge in a shitty power fantasy himself

Pottery.
>>
Biggest issue with the show so far is when they introduced pic related into the show. and then killed it off straight away. It had such a awesome design about it but yeah. Also its hard getting attached to some people in the show since they only have limited screen time behind them. Maybe two or three scenes within a episode each. Like how the little kid got killed or when Kelly"s Family got killed theirs no impact or substance to it. But yeah the show is still pretty great and Season 2 should be a fucking ride.
>>
i like this show. is xena a deadite or not?
>>
>>63676707
All points to her being a Dark One.
>>
It's super fucking boring now. The first 2 episodes were great and the cafe scene was fun. Everything in-between is throwaway garbage.
>>
It could stand to be about 10 min longer but an hour I feel like it would get bogged down with filler and tv tropes anyways
>>
>>63676869
what if she's secretly fire proof and is so popular that she inexplicably gets a spin off that is more popular than ash vs evil dead?
>>
>>63677143
What if you're secretly not fucking mentally challenged?
>>
>>63677277
ahh you again
>>
>>63677291
eat me, faggot.
>>
>>63673343
>S-stop hating my reddit show

Go back to your hugbox
>>
>>63675379
I don;t mind Ray but Dana is pretty shit character and actor, actually every fucking woman in this show is incredibly shit.
>>
>>63678006
Pretty fucking hot though but yeah she either over acts parts out especially in episode 7...
>>
>>63673402
>i hope she gets gassed by big h
I kek'd
>>
>>63678006
Her and the niggress seem to overact a lot. Ray is decent.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.