[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If everybody loved raymond, why were they always yelling at him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
If everybody loved raymond, why were they always yelling at him?
>>
>>63659882
It's called tough love.
>>
>>63659882
It was a different kind of love
>>
My wife and her kids tell me that I'm just like Raymond.
>>
>>63659882
its an oldboy ting (jamaican for thing)
>>
Because he was the least horrible person?

http://strawpoll.me/5590603
>>
Debra wasn't a cunt though, she just wanted Ray to help out around the house and for his over bearing mother to go away.
>>
>>63660140
She was the one who wanted to move next door to his parents.
>>
>>63659982
>her kids
>my wife's son
>>
wasn't the point of the show that they were all shitty people?
>>
>>63660027
>Debra
>a cunt

She acts like any reasonable person would surrounded by those assholes 24/7
Marie is the biggest cunt of all.
>>
File: Everybody.png (19 KB, 140x51) Image search: [Google]
Everybody.png
19 KB, 140x51
>>63660181
He's should have told her the horrors that would come with that
He knew
Yet he did nothing.
>>
>everyone hates the mother even the husband.
>everyone still hangs around her at all times
>>
Frank didn't give a shit about anything except chilling and eating food. I don't think that makes him a bad person.

Robert was just depressed, he was a decent person.

Ray was selfish and usually put himself first, that's obvious.

Marie just demanded to be the head of the family.

Debrah had nice tits.
>>
>>63659882
My father always yells at me but my mom claims that he loves me.
>>
everyone on that show was an unfunny insufferable cunt. Rob at least didn't deserve most of the shit he got. Still don't like him by any stretch of the imagination
>>
>>63659882
>Debra makes Ray a sandwich
>Ray eats sandwich
>bad sandwich; we can see via the look he gives her
>obnoxious laughtrack plays throughout the entire duration of his wincing and chewing
>Debra gets offended
>Ray says something stupid that triggers her more
>Debra/Ray talk to supporting character that makes her/him realize the error of their ways
>domestic crisis is over after a cheesy heartfelt apology
>end credits
>middle-aged mothers everywhere applaud at the tv

Fuck this show, and fuck the tired "stronk independent woman and lazy, dumb, insensitive, slob man" trope.
>>
>>63660387
He warned her for the entire episode and she just blew him off and said shit like "We're going to have 3 kids, it will be great to have your parents close by to help."
>>
>>63660583
Ray was a dickhead. Complaining over a sandwhich?If my wife cooked every single meal for me I would never complain ever.
>>
>>63659882
That show sucked
>>
>>63660633

If my woman sat on her ass at home all day I'd expect edible food when I got home. (did debrah have a job?)
>>
>>63660667
I think Ray was just so scared of his mom that he could never admit that Deborah was a good cook
>>
>>63660633
Literally nobody in this show is likable. Ray is worst because he's the embodiment of so many things that make sitcoms fucking terrible (le men are dum and need stronk womym to keep them in line). Also his voice is extremely annoying.
>>
File: deb-pissed3.jpg (232 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
deb-pissed3.jpg
232 KB, 2048x1536
>>63660667
>IM RAISING 3 KIDS ALL BY MYSELF YOU NEVER HELP OUT HOW DARE YOU BLAALRRRGERAARRGERR

Remember that time Marie came over and found her passed out on the couch?
Tough job.
>>
>>63659982
>her kids
you're more like loius ck
>>
>>63660812
That picture and greentext pretty much sums up her whole character.
>>
File: deb.png (185 KB, 322x396) Image search: [Google]
deb.png
185 KB, 322x396
>>63660923
>What did you just say?
>>
>>63660027
Why aren't the kids listed
>>
>>63660985
Fuck you bitch I want a divorce. I'm gonna leave this city and my horrible shitty family and my rotten kids.
>>
>>63661375
Because they are not major characters, and, more importantly, I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about them... or Robert's ex-wife, his "current" wife, or his inlaws, that bitch from Italy.. or any of Ray's friends.. or Frank's lodge buddies... the guy who owned the pizza place... etc.
>>
>>63661516
ill fuck your mother
>>
>>63660140
>>63660331
Debra did not work, did not cook, did not fuck Ray, barely kept the house from being a total shithole, refused all help from her mother in law despite insisting they move across the street and actually needed help, yelled at Ray all the time to help out at home despite being the sole financial supporter, bitched at Ray for everything and worst of all, acted like a self righteous victim when she was the cause of most of her problems.

Sorry mates, she was a cunt
>>
>>63659882
If you want to manipulate someone, you tell them what they want to hear.
If you love someone, you yell really loud at them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.