[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you hang with Mark for a day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Would you hang with Mark for a day?
>>
>>63659261
Hell yeah. Dude is probably hilarious to be around....
>>
he is so Star Wars
>>
No, he is white and privileged.
>>
>>63659261
Nah - he's just another standard Hollywood SJW.
Probably lecture me the whole time about climate change.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 925x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 925x725
>you will never watch Old Hollywood, retro horror and sci-fi flicks with Mark Hamill while you're both sitting in your robe, smoking a pipe and laughing uproariously
>>
>>63659642

Yeah he is. Sad.
>>
>>63659642
He wouldn't want to hang out with you Cletus because you'd probably drive him to an anti-abortion picket on a tractor.
>>
pretty crazy he's attending another Star Wars premiere, and he appears in the film I hope, especially considering Jedi was 32 years
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 632x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 632x398
>you will never watch Michael Keaton's seminal classic 'Jack Frost' while doing shots with Mark Hamill, on Christmas Day.
>>
>>63659261
My stepdad said he met him at dragon con a long time ago and said he was chill and a bit of perv.he could be lieing though.
>>
>>63660213
Fucking savage.
>>
>>63660346
>and a bit of perv

Isn't everyone?
>>
>>63659261
i will hang with him for a lifetime
>>
>>63660411
True,he said they were checking out con ladies booties while waiting for an elevator or some shit.I hope its true.
>>
>>63660467
Nice. Would totally check out con ladies booties with Mark.
>>
>>63660321
Devilish mark will never switch out the dvd for the horror movie Jack Frost
>>
>>63659261

Can he not afford a tailor?
>>
>>63660485
Hes probably seen the finest.
I wonder if any of the new cast will be doing any cons..
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 782x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 782x381
>you will never jump out of an Imperial starship with your buddies Han, Luke and Leia while bringing disorder to the Galaxy
>>
>>63660569
haha
imagine, being all excited to be in a new star wars film, and then at the end when all the filming is finished JJ/Disney comes up and says "now remember, you have to appear at every single star wars con for the rest of your life."
>>
File: vECLFO9.jpg (129 KB, 638x714) Image search: [Google]
vECLFO9.jpg
129 KB, 638x714
Would love to go hunting for used cigarette butts with mark like the dirty fuck he is.
>>
>>63660599
I would love it
>tfw no /tv/ group to harrass daisy and johnny with
It would make my life if abbrams himself attended them.
>>
>>63659261
Yes, I want him to teach me the ways
>>
>>63659261
LOL he's such a bro I'm sure he'd be a blast to hang out with. Hahaha it would be great.
>>
i'd hang out with him in the cave on sala kalipto where the heroes meet him and he gets less than 3 minutes of screen time before the credits roll
>>
>>63660991
LIES
>>
>>63660991
Is he going to go full GLB in 8 or 9?
>>
>>63661066
i've only seen 7 so i couldn't tell you bub.
>>
>>63660991

Does he at least have a face warmer to show how much SEASONS CHANGE AND TIME PASSED BY
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.