[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you enjoy the films of Rob Zombie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Do you enjoy the films of Rob Zombie?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 779x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 779x1000
>films of Rob Zombie?

it's kino
>>
Devil's Rejects was ok desu
>>
>>63658336
Halloween was good.
>>
I liked House of 1000 Corpses, but only because of Sid Haig.
>>
Yeah, nothing great but they entertain me. Still want to see Werewolf Women of the SS with Nic Cage be made.
>>
>>63658336
he's certainly much better than capeshit.
>>
>>63658336
No I enjoy the flicks of rob zombie though
>>
House of 1000 Corpses
>>
>>63658365
And everything else is better than ok
>>
devils rejects > h2 > halloween > 1000 corpses > lords of salem

first 4 are all great
>>
It's possible that he is the worst filmmaker in the history of the art.
>>
>>63658748
It's certain that you don't know enough about art to comment.
>>
>>63658833
Nah he's just absolute shit.
>>
>>63658931
Yeah the guy I replied to is absolute shit. Thanks for the support.
>>
I think you have to actually be retarded to do that.
>>
>>63659034
Suck a cock you nigger faggot.
>>
>>63659063
Talking to yourself again? Forgetting what you had planned for the evening? It's ok if you like to suck on black guys dinguses, but there's no need to tell us about it. If you keep forgetting, then just tie a piece of string around your finger or something.
>>
>>63659164
No man I specifically quoted you. I thought it was fairly obvious but you're obviously a complete dipshit, which makes sense because you like Rob Zombie.
>>
>>63658336
I enjoyed Halloween just because it offered more back story. Not really a fan of his other movies. All of his horror movies are just multiple classics mashed in1.
>>
>>63658336
TUTTI
>>
>>63658336
Robert Zombie is patrician tier
>>
>>63659274
I'm neither a faggot or a nigger, so I assumed you were talking out loud about yourself. Some kind of Freudian slip. I have never met Rob Zombie so have no idea if I would like him or not. Some of his films, however, I most certainly do enjoy watching.
>>
>>63658336
i heard Luke dies, is that true?
>>
The Devil's Rejects is classic. House of 1000 Corpses is the best remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Halloween is decent, and a million times better than that undeservedly praised piece of shit by John Carpenter. Halloween 2 is complete crap. Lords of Salem is boring, artsy bullshit.
>>
>its a director wants an excuse to show off his 'hot' wife episode

devils rejects was p fun. 1000 corpses was okay. halloween was good from what i remember. didnt see h2 or salem so cant say.

>>63658748
>>63658833
>>63658931
>>63659034
>>63659063
>>63659164
>>63659274
>>63659545

GET A ROOM YOU TWO GAYWADS
>>
>>63658336

Not my cup of tea.
>>
File: cover.jpg (493 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
493 KB, 900x900
His movies are good. Lords of Salem was pretty retarded desu senpai
>>
kind of love his stuff. halloween ii is one of the best films imo. still need to see devil's rejects, but i've liked all his other films so i can't imagine that i wouldn't love this one.
>>
underrated 2bh
>>
H2 was the worst out of all the Halloween movies, and that's saying something
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.