[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This starts in 10 minutes, can it possibly be as good as it looks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The-Expanse.jpg (278 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
The-Expanse.jpg
278 KB, 1200x1000
This starts in 10 minutes, can it possibly be as good as it looks?

Anyone know any details yet?
>>
>>63654949
Hey Shill, it's been out for a few weeks now.
>>
>>63655032
no the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>63655631
First ep free on iTunes.
>>
The Expanse is based on a book?
>>
>>63655729
Yea, it's a book series
>>
Literal spooky skeleton.
>>
This is boring as FRICK.
>>
This is pretty good
>>
Is episode 2 going to be on Youtube also?
>>
>>63654949
First ep weeks ago was alright, nothing too good or bad, but it's the next few episodes that will reveal the truth, as always. As not a single syfy show has been good in the past 10 years, though...
>>
>>63656721
*Ever

ftfy
>>
>>63655697

...and google, and youtube, and probably ever other video service in existance/
>>
>>63656721
Childhood's End just blew away every expectation I had, and supposedly this new lineup is their way of trying to stop being such a fucking joke.
>>
>>63657223

Agreed that was damn good, dat reveal at the end.
...and being Miles O'Brien is still suffering
>>
first episode was good. i like the lore
>>
>>63654949
I think he is confused its ChildHoods end that came on tonight.
>>
I read the books and loved them. Saw the first episode a few days ago and it was pretty accurate for the most part to the book. It's the little derails thr they kept that I like. Drinking out of bulbs have to reverse burn. Though the part with the missles at the end annoyed me. In the book they were on like a 15 minute intercept course and you have all this tenaion with them trying to throw up counter measure. In the show its just like whooosh booooom. Meh.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.