[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my gf are looking for christmas-related movies to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: a-very-murray-christmas.jpg (578 KB, 1500x2216) Image search: [Google]
a-very-murray-christmas.jpg
578 KB, 1500x2216
Me and my gf are looking for christmas-related movies to watch this month. So far we have pic related, Nightmare Before Christmas and The Grinch in our list. Have you got any recs?
>>
>>63651935
Jingle All the Way
Die Hard
all you need really
>>
>>63651935

Patriciancore:

It's a Wonderful Life
In Bruges
Eyes Wide Shut
The Shop Around the Corner
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Fanny and Alexander
Tangerine
>>
>>63654115

Oh and Tokyo Godfathers and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya if you're a weeb.
>>
>A Very Murray Christmas
NO! DO NOT WASTE A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME WITH THIS TURD!

One of the worst fucking things I've ever watched, unless you want to see a bunch of B-Listers horribly sing Christmas tunes you will be horribly disappointed.
>>
File: normalfags.png (417 KB, 1246x724) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.png
417 KB, 1246x724
>>
A Christmas Story
>>
Jingle all the way
>>
>>63651935
Rare Exports was a fun movie.
>>
>>63654115
>>63654148

Samefag here, The Apartment is pretty great as well.
>>
>If youre a comfy pleb
Christmas Vacation
>If you're a coldhearted patrician
Brazil
>>
>>63654368

>Brazil

Fuck senpai I totally forgot that was at christmas
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.