[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like to see the Emperor returning as a Force Ghost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: emperor sheev 1.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
emperor sheev 1.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
Would you like to see the Emperor returning as a Force Ghost at some point in the new trilogy?
>>
>>63651808
Yes.
>>
sith can't into force ghost
>>
>>63651808
https://youtu.be/R1LJLfU3Njg
Here, i got these for you because you liek em
>>
File: Pontius_Glaw.jpg (728 KB, 564x1161) Image search: [Google]
Pontius_Glaw.jpg
728 KB, 564x1161
Take a slight cue from 40K and make him an insane raving Force ghost just barely able to enter reality trying to trick dumb faggots like Kylo Ren into resurrecting him through esoteric Sith rituals
>>
No, but I'd like to see him as a holorecording made in case he died or the Empire failed, commanding his faithful how to fuck shit up without him commanding them.
>>
>Cos Dashit
>Cause the shit
>>
>>63651808
No, I'd prefer a sitcom about Ghost Sheev's hijincks through the galaxy.
>>
>>63651808
Yes. Sheev's still got it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HtfSuazG70
>>
We could find out he didn't really die when he was thrown down the thing.
>>
If it's Ian McDiarmid. Otherwise, no.

>>63651920
That would be worse. Palpatine's ego and pride were his entire presence. Having a "just in case" holorecording goes against the entirety of the character.
>>
>>63651977
Problem is Windu was waiting for him down there.
>>
I'd prefer he outright return as the overall villain of the new trilogy. Sheev was the only good part of the prequels.
>>
>Kylo Ren in private area talking to his master
>Keeps the master's identity a secret for the whole movie
>End of the movie
>Last shot shows Kylo's master is Sheev as a force ghost
>Credits roll
>It Ain't Sheev starts playing
>>
>>63651873
Darth Bane says otherwise and he is now canon.
>>
>>63652281
>Darth Bane says otherwise

No he doesn't.
That was just an illusion.
>>
>>63652281
Big guys follow their own rules.
>>
>>63651953
>that sound op who turned the verb all the way the fuck up the minute he started and ruined it
fire him
>>
>>63651808
>Sith force ghosting

Let's just destroy every single thing that made the OT good. Like enough hasn't been destroyed already, now the bad guys get to be immortal too.
>>
>>63651808
Yes.
>>
>>63652281
>darth bane
>canon
kys fucking nerd
>>
>>63656062
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdSw1LqpU_s
>>
File: IMG_20151215_004456.jpg (290 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151215_004456.jpg
290 KB, 1920x816
>>63656062
Hello there...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.