[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: for-promotional-use-only.jpg (829 KB, 1458x2160) Image search: [Google]
for-promotional-use-only.jpg
829 KB, 1458x2160
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Star Wars The Force Awakens starring Daisy Ridley and John Boyega. Three words: hella f*cking epic.

I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without standing up clapping. I mean what can I say about the two leads that already hasn't? They're going to be movie gods.

The supporting cast holds their own though: it's got the incomparable Harrison Ford, the lovely and talented Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac, the bandit from my favorite movie Drive.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year so far (and arguably one of the greatest science-fiction movies of all time) so I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see it when it comes out December 18, 2015.
>>
Thanks JJ
>>
BIG
>>
Fancy giving some spoilers, OP?
>>
Really? cause my Brother also watched the movies a few hours ago and he said it sucked. They ruined Star wars lore, and it was nothing more then the hobbit in space.
>>
>>63651781

t. JJ Abrams
>>
I've never heard a less PR firm generated entirely spontaneous response. Well done, non-committee based effort at a generic movie goer comment. This will certainly not get an advertising award.
>>
File: 1444255193242.jpg (55 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
1444255193242.jpg
55 KB, 454x340
>>63651781
OP, are you trying to get people to see the movie so you can shoot them?
>>
File: i smell somethin.jpg (31 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
i smell somethin.jpg
31 KB, 320x240
>>63651781
>>
>>63651781
Yeah it was amazing, I saw it last year, the new franchise can truly go in any direction and be a home run for the studio

But I have to say, while this movie was adequate enough, the Star Wars: Jedi Origins movie was fucking genius, the comedy aspects of the movie really surprised me. 10/10, though what do you expect from a coen brothers movie

Faggot
>>
I agree, Op. Also check out Creed!
>>
>>63651781

Well my dad literally is a nintendo
>>
>>63651781
Early screening were for the press faggot, Nice try. My colleagues who have seen it said it was typical Disney garbage.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.