[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you planning to ruin the force awakens premier at your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11
File: 1414458955103s.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1414458955103s.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
How are you planning to ruin the force awakens premier at your theatre?

Pulling a fire alarm, firing a fake gun in the air, etc...?
>>
>>63645345
I'm going to literally shit my pants, I will refuse to shit for 2 days. I workout and it's bulking season so, I need a mandatory 2-3 shits per day. I will take a giant shit where I sit, right in the center of the seat rows. I will drink a double espresso to release my bowels. I will change my pants in the washroom, and throw out my shit ones in the trash. note, I will pull down my pants when I shit.
>>
I will also shit. I will shit in the cup holder. or literally pull down my pants and shit by the exit so the usher will step in my shit. he will be mad and quit his job.
>>
I will shit everywhere
>>
Three cell phones all on max volume with the ring tones set to star trek themes
>>
I'm gonna get there super early, and try to get at least some of my feces on a seat in every row.
>>
I too, will shit.
>>
I will shoot everywhere
oops i meant shit...yea shit..
>>
Take a shit probably.
>>
>>63645345
>How are you planning to ruin the force awakens premier at your theatre?

I'm buying a bunch of tickets and giving them away to the niggers that stand around in front of the liquor store all day.

I'm also buying a bunch of snacks for those niggers to make sure they have shit to throw when they chimp out.
>>
Didn't know there were so many people from India interested in going to see the new Star Wars movie.
>>
>>63645806
>I'm buying a bunch of tickets and giving them away to the niggers that stand around in front of the liquor store all day.
>I'm also buying a bunch of snacks for those niggers to make sure they have shit to throw when they chimp out

11/10
>>
Gonna make mummy change my diaper in the flicky wicky's seating.

And I am going to make sure that I am a very messy boy!
>>
wtf that's kinda harsh op i would never ruin a film for people

but when i do go to the theater if im full by the time the movie ends i just empty all the stuff i didn't finish onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it.

i think im a pretty nice person as im helping these guys keep a job i always feel a bit of pride in myself when i help people out
>>
>>63645806

> Watching star wars premiere in a theater full of obnoxious niggers

Just kill me now...
>>
>>63645345
who cares? do you kids really freak out every time a new childrens flick premiers?
>>
i'm going to wear my turban
>>
whats up with all these indians in this thread
>>
Going to shit in a blender bro and you?
>>
>>63645908
Kek
>>
huhu i going sht
>>
>>63645806
>I'm buying a bunch of tickets and giving them away to the niggers that stand around in front of the liquor store all day.

BRILLIANT!
>>
>>63645345
shouting a spoiler in the theater
>>
>>63647104
>shouting a spoiler in the theater

Just go to a theater with niggers, errbody shouting in thar famalamadingdong
>>
Gonna clog the drains in all the showers
>>
File: 1448544373544.jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
1448544373544.jpg
7 KB, 230x219
>tfw live in detroit
>tfw have to be in a theater packed with niggers
>>
File: 1442632546431.jpg (9 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
1442632546431.jpg
9 KB, 200x267
>>63645806
>I'm buying a bunch of tickets and giving them away to the niggers that stand around in front of the liquor store all day

Holy shit, movie ruined
>>
I'd distribute pamphlets with spoilers but I need to keep a budget.
Completely forgot about the movie till this week tbbqh.
>>
t
>>
>>63645729
Kek
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>63645806
10/10
>>
I'm going to shout kek at the end of every scene
>>
I'm going to the theater in nothing but a speedo and pink rollerskates. I will then proceed to throw hummus at people until i get slammed down on the floor and get my ass beaten. It's gonna be great.
>>
>>63648234
Not gonna lie I actually do this but not out loud.
>>
I'll scream REEEEEEEE for every quips I will hear.
>>
If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess
>>
What would happen if I actually stood up and screamed a major spoiler during the opening shot when everyone's quiet?
Would it get kicked out? Arrested? I imagine it would be well worth the $40 for a ticket.
>>
I screamed out snaps kills dumbledore to all the idiots waiting for the half blood prince book to come out. I have a megaphone ready to run into all the theaters playing Star Wars to scream out spoilers.
>>
Bring my kids.
>>
>implying I won't be calling in bomb threats to every theater in 50 mile radius

I live in a densely populated area so I expect to have a full schedule of threats
>>
>>63648581
Worst case scenario is you get kicked out.

You can't get arrested for that.
>>
>>63647165

Underrated post.
>>
>>63648469
>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess
Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.
>>
File: diabolical.jpg (18 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
diabolical.jpg
18 KB, 500x412
>>63645806
>>
>>63645806
Wow, that's machiavelian.
>>
>>63649012
u fucking americans, you dont need to stuff ur face with burgers while ur watching a fucking movie.
>>
File: heeuheeu.jpg (3 MB, 1896x2600) Image search: [Google]
heeuheeu.jpg
3 MB, 1896x2600
>tfw you realize there will literally be a cinema shooting again in Ameriland on opening night

How does it feel to be so far gone, Amerifats? You know it's bound to happen, right?
>>
Probably unleash a plague of rats
>>
File: d9c.jpg (18 KB, 207x266) Image search: [Google]
d9c.jpg
18 KB, 207x266
>>63645806
So much /pol/ in a single post.
>>
>>63649124
Im an amerikek and I second this. Just watch the movie you can stuff your fatass afterwards jesus christ.

lemme get some fries tho
>>
>>63649125
Of course it's going to happen. There are going to be shootings at multiple locations. If you're dumb enough to brave the masses to go see Disney's latest cash-grab on opening night then wear a bullet-proof vest.
>>
>>63645345

Going with my friends and organising a collective shitting session. Middle row, 6 people shitting their intestines just as the movie is starting. We're all refusing to shit and right before the movie we're all eating some burritos at Chipotle. It's going to be painful but we're determined to shit all over those seats.
>>
I would have shit on my seat when movie is done, but I'm guessing there is to many people. Will probably shit on the restroom floor.
>>
>>63647168
>not spending an extra 20 minutes to drive north to a more white, affluent, suburb.
>>
I remember watching some shitty ass movie and I had diarrhea. I ended up shitting in my popcorn bucket and pour it all over the seats near me.
>>
Importing some Indians from the designated shitting streets in India and telling them we have designated shitting theaters. Then I'll give them my Star Wars tickets and let them go nuts.
>>
Do this many people actually shit at the movies? I have only ever seen 1 person do it before, and I have done it myself like 7 times.
>>
>>63645345
My shit smells really weird when I eat carrots so Ima eat a bunch of carrots and take a shit in the theatre lmao hahaha
>>
>>63648244
I wish you were serious and that you'd have a friend take pictures or video of this but you probably just said this to be ridiculous.
>>
THERES SHIT EVERYWHERE
>>
>>63650009
It's the internet, and 4chan, and /tv/. The amount of bullshit being emitted from this board is astounding. I'd guess maybe 1 or 2 of these faggots will work up the nerve and concentration to actually take a dump in a fully crowded theatre. And then if they do they'll probably just kicked out or punched in the face.
>>
File: 1360245329983.jpg (67 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1360245329983.jpg
67 KB, 630x420
>>63645345
I actually had a peregrine falcon come really close to letting me feed it a few times when working,must have have a previous owner and got lost or something.

but my way would be to get the key and get in to the computer room hack the server and play phantom menace to all screens in the cinema.
>>
>>63650167

Get the fuck off 4chan until your balls drop you literal fucking child.
>>
>>63645345
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>63645729
>>
File: 1449991163374.gif (636 KB, 256x183) Image search: [Google]
1449991163374.gif
636 KB, 256x183
>>63650220
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falconry

It is actually pretty cool if you read about it,need a lot of money and spare time though.
>>
>>63650009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8geLnpGmQAQ
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x370
>>63645729
>>63645806
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.