[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Is he the bad guy? >>Yeah. >How can you tell? >>'Cause...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1418859955444.jpg (118 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1418859955444.jpg
118 KB, 528x528
>Is he the bad guy?
>>Yeah.
>How can you tell?
>>'Cause... He's a shark.
>There's no good sharks?
>>No. I mean, just look at him. Does he look like a good guy to you?

How can people criticize Ryan's performance in this movie? His face in this scene crushes me every time.
>>
Everyone knows it's his best role.
>>
real human bean

and a real good movie
>>
This is the best movie of all time. I'm gonna rewatch it now
>>
Ryan Gosling is so hot. I fantasize about him plunging his man rod deep into my girlfriend's ass. I am a creepy gay virgin.
>>
is this from place beyond the pines? i saw drive and liked it, but didnt see pines yet. worth seeing?
>>
When I started this movie with my dad he said he couldn't get into it cause Ryan Gosling doesn't look bad ass enough

By the end he was pissed he left the money

I think he liked the movie
>>
Why don't you like Only God Forgives
>>
>>63645348
How are you a gay virgin but have a girlfriend?
>>
File: ex-machina-oscar-isaac.jpg (42 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
ex-machina-oscar-isaac.jpg
42 KB, 1200x600
>yfw Benicio was a robot designed to interact with grown autistic men
>>
>>63645496
Probably a psychological manifastation of his inner flaming faggot
>>
>>63645385

Its more that everyone wanted to like the movie. There was something to like about the movie. But in the end, I felt that there was something intrinsic that was missing, something that was needed to properly close the story.
>>
>>63645353
pines is fucking incredible, to watch it now
>>
>>63645385
It's hard to admit someone from the generation after you can be badass
>>
>>63645353

I recommend pines.

>>Dem sunglasses :(
>>
>>63645576
kool ad, kool ad best rapper in the world, kool ad
>>
>Is he the big guy?
>>Yeah.
>How can you tell?
>>'Cause... He has a mask.
>There're are no big guys with masks?
>>No. I mean, just look at him. Does he look like a big guy to you?
For you
>>
>>63645988
Really? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>63645385
>By the end he was pissed he left the money
What the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>63645988
Beautiful
>>
>>63645576
But c-can he fuck?
>>
Is The Goose a Big Guy?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.