[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ know who this woman is? >Responsible for making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1445139367305.jpg (356 KB, 1516x2048) Image search: [Google]
1445139367305.jpg
356 KB, 1516x2048
Does /tv/ know who this woman is?

>Responsible for making Star Wars 'as non-white as possible'
>Responsible for making Star Wars 'as feminist as possible', and wants to hire only female directors for the next films
>Responsible for hiring JJ to make it 'as diverse and "like Star Trek" as possible'

On October 30, 2012, she became the president of Lucasfilm and the brand manager of the Star Wars franchise after The Walt Disney Company acquired the company for over $4 billion. It was then announced that the first project under her authority would be Episode VII of the Star Wars saga (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) which is scheduled to be released on December 18, 2015.

thoughts?
>>
go back to /pol/. This is a board for uncritically swallowing anything and everything SJW and Jew media moguls deign to feed us
>>
>>63645081
need to see the movie first.
>>
I want to fuck her really bad. Complete Mommy-fu
>>
>Responsible for making Star Wars 'as feminist as possible', and wants to hire only female directors for the next films

Well she faild at that.
>>
>>63645081

So because a black guy is the lead character, it's because they want to make it as 'non white as possible'.

Maybe they just picked him because he was a good fit for the park?

There's no fucking winning with people like you.
>>
I know her as the woman who probably had a hand in fucking Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, as well.

I mean don't get me wrong I think with Lucas that movie was doomed anyway, but I doubt her inclusion made things any better.
>>
we are too busy to blaming jj to care about kennedy. it doesn't matter that he's just a lowly director who most likely wasn't allowed to decide anything except how much lens flare there would be
>>
i know kathleen kennedy she made me eggs when i a hung over at her place
>>
>>63646086
Blaming JJ for what.

I know its a meme but people on this board can't be THAT insecure because of one black character, right?
>>
>>63646154

did u fuck her?
>>
>>63646086
>Evryone hates jj for what he's done
>Turns out kathleen was behind it all
Even in real life they're ripping off the original trilogy.
>>
>>63646226
nah man

but she's a real nice lady don't talk shit about her
>>
She's also responsible for all of Spielberg's films post ET
>>
>>63646279

i didnt, I want to fuck her because she is mommy-fu supreme
>>
>>63646295
she kind of does have that mommy vibe
>>
>>63645081
She seems pretty based tbqh. Star Wars had late hit a creative wall before she got involved.
>>
File: 4615641-6801693062-scree.jpg (80 KB, 895x612) Image search: [Google]
4615641-6801693062-scree.jpg
80 KB, 895x612
>TFW we'll never get to see what could have been
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.