[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Cosby Files Lawsuit Against Seven Accusers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: cosbymeme.jpg (55 KB, 809x540) Image search: [Google]
cosbymeme.jpg
55 KB, 809x540
Bill Cosby has filed a lawsuit against seven of the women who have accused him of sexually assaulting them in what his lawyer called an intentional bid to “assassinate his character” for money.

The embattled comedian suffered emotional distress and “substantial injuries” to his reputation, business contracts, as well as damage to his property, his lawyer Monique Pressley said Monday.

Cosby is countersuing Tamara Green, Therese Serignese, Linda Traitz, Louisa Moritz, Barbara Bowman, Joan Tarshis and Angela Leslie for their “malicious, opportunistic, and false and defamatory” accusations of sexual misconduct, according to the suit filed Monday in the U.S. District Court in Massachusetts. The accusers sought out to “cause damage” to his reputation and to gain money, the suit continues.

“Mr. Cosby states plainly that he neither drugged nor sexually assaulted the defendants,” Pressley said in the statement. Cosby is seeking “relief” from federal court and has asked the court to stop the defendants to publicly “correct” their public statements. Multiple women have come forward to accuse Cosby of sexual assault in recent years, claims he has denied repeatedly.

ZIP-ZAP-BOPPITY-BAP! Dis gon' be good.
>>
>>63642293
I just can't see Cosby doing any of that shit. He really does seem the sort who'd rather stay at home with his family by an open fireplace than go out to parties or wherever and date-rape girls. He's like a black Mr Rogers.
>>
>>63642402
>Implying Mr.Rogers hasn't raped countless of minors are you know, neighbour?
>>
>>63642648
What the fuck? What on earth are you saying?
>>
>>63642402
It's documented that rogers on screen persona is his offscreen though.
>>
File: ds3439.jpg (107 KB, 439x618) Image search: [Google]
ds3439.jpg
107 KB, 439x618
>>63642677
What do you think I'm saying, neighbour?
>>
>>63642402
He literally admits to going out to parties and giving the ladies drugs.

Also

>At the time of his encounter with Constand, a former Temple University employee who claimed Cosby drugged and assaulted her, Cosby said he gave her Benadryl for "stress and tension," that she took them willingly, and that, "I don't hear her say anything. I don’t feel her say anything. And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection. I am not stopped."

Come on. I am not stopped? Somewhere between permission and rejection? Who the fuck talks like this but a deranged serial rapist?
>>
>>63642746
This. And it's also documented that Cosby is a big perv outside of his tv persona. Kenan Thompson did an interview where he sounded downright sad at how creepy Bill turned out to be.
>>
File: bill-cosby.jpg (64 KB, 634x449) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby.jpg
64 KB, 634x449
>>63642872
zippity zop
she didn't say stop
>>
File: 1781582.jpg (52 KB, 894x496) Image search: [Google]
1781582.jpg
52 KB, 894x496
It's important he goes to his death an absolute monster.
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 300x211
>>63642293
>>
File: 1436549376883.jpg (53 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
1436549376883.jpg
53 KB, 640x632
Can't pause the Cos
>>
>>63642293
He called niggers lazy idiots that don't wanna study or work and just want to get out of the ghetto thanks to rap or to playing some sport.
He also said the NAACP are bunch of money grabbing jews who keep fueling that mindset with claims of racism and building their victimism instead of getting them to do something worthwhile with their lives.
It's obvious they were gonna go after him.
>>
>“I think I’m a pretty decent reader of people and their emotions in these romantic sexual things, whatever you want to call them.”

Yes, Bill. Administer the drug now.
>>
>>63642293
>40 women accusee him of assault
>sues 7
Well that says something about the other 33
>>
>>63643363
He also preached about family values while cheating on his wife for decades.
>>
>>63643363
He also raped several women.
>>
File: bill-cosby-1.jpg (19 KB, 236x255) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-1.jpg
19 KB, 236x255
>>63643475
>>63643505
nice samefag
ZIP-ZAP-BOPPITY-BAP!
>>
>>63642978
There was an interview with a photographer from Essence that said Bill Cosby would call them and ask for their hottest bikini bitches to be on his show.
>>
>>63643541
Nice deflection there, Bill.
>>
>>63643475
>He also preached about family values while cheating on his wife for decades.

so did MLK
>>
>>63643363
Rap and playing sport doesn't involve brains or good education. Of course that's how most of them want to get out. You can't just tell a community of niggers to start studying to get good jobs when their stupid ass parents have raised them to be Dindu Nuffins since birth.

Just because he said some shit about niggers you agree with doesn't mean you should defend the cunt.
>>
>>63643406
This

Taking 7 of them to court only makes him look even worse because he is basically admitting he raped 33 women.
>>
>>63643681
Where did i say i defend him? I just presented facts.
You got triggered as fuck though, calling him a cunt without any evidence of his crimes.
>>
people acting as if cosby being a molesting shit isn't well known in the industry, like polanski or allen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOxO-L2dcWk
>>
He let the kikes down so they threw him under the bus.

https://youtu.be/YnyC2-51tQs?t=4m2s
>>
>>63643675
He's also a hypocrite. What's your point?
>>
>>63642978

Yea this is fucked, he's telling the "truth" but he knows he can't outright call him a psychopath because of Cosby's legend status. No way Kenan was surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3P987gOY_A
>>
>>63642402
I love the cos but he is a nigger and they love to rape
>>
>>63642402
People knew he was doing this shit for years. The only shocker is that he kept it down this long.
>>
>>63643691
>>63643406
>having no idea how the judicial system works
>>
>>63643781
>Where did i say i defend him?

You're not in charge of whether or not statements you make constitute 'defending him'. If your denial amounts to "I was just talking about something completely irrelevant for no reason at all" then fuck off, basically. If you want to defend him, defend him. We're under no obligation to just take you at your word.
>>
>>63644620
>having no idea how the judicial system works

The burden of proof is much lower in a civil case. IANAL but I'd be surprised if the existence of these 33 other women is something the jurors can be instructed to disregard (and I'm pretty sceptical of the efficacy of such instructions anyway).
>>
>>63642293
>providing drugs to junkies and then fucking them is rape

UHh, how about the women who willingly took the drugs? arent they to blame?
>>
>>63644885
>shitlording this hard
>>
>>63642293
i heard Luke dies. is that true?
>>
>>63642648
Mr. Rogers was a saint.
>>
>>63647591
How do you know, neighbour?
>>
50 and more women accusing him and yet fuck all court cases, trials, arrests, anything? It all adds up to Cosby is completely innocent and the women are money grubbing, lying whores.
>>
>>63648139

OK, let's say you're a DA here and you have the Cosby file. How do you go about pursuing a conviction?
>>
File: CosbyBebop2.webm (3 MB, 538x404) Image search: [Google]
CosbyBebop2.webm
3 MB, 538x404
>>63642293
>>
>>63648139
They cannot convict him of anything because there is no evidence. It's 20 years too late for those money grabbing junkie sluts. Talk smack all you want but hes still a free man because the judicial system doesnt operate on feelings, mass hysteria, and word of mouth accusations regarding things that may or may not have happened in the previous fucking century.
>>
>>63648658

Sometimes it's good to finish reading posts.
>>
>>63648608

I remember this interview

man he was really... not there
>>
>>63642293
I bet he will win it too, that sick fuck. you know courts are rigged by patriarchy
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.