[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I hope it doesn't work He got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1024x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1024x537
>I hope it doesn't work

He got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
> tfw the only thing you'll be remembered for is exposing a rapist

;_;

He can be pretty funny sometimes, I wish he was more successful.
>>
They didn't air it so as far as the general public is concerned...it never happened.
>>
>>63641784
And only nerds on the internet remember he started the Cosby thing
>>
>>63641732
Too bad his Comedy Central show flopped
>>
>>63642297
Good thing he still has the Eric Andre show
>>
>>63642297
what was his show
>>
>>63641784
>implying he won't be remembered for Snail Down, the best television show on television
>>
>>63642421
It was shit
>>
>>63642367
YEAH I JUST GOT ORDERED FOR SEVENTEEN SEASONS
>>
who was he roasting?
>>
>>63642485
Justin Bieber
>>
His stand-up is boring but I like him on Eric Andre and Broad City.
>>
>>63642485
Justin Bieber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu6bB2nu-kI
>>
>>63642430
BIRD UP
>>
>>63642438
Googling "shit" didn't prove to be too conclusive, can you verify it was indeed the name of his show?
>>
>>63641732
Bieber isn't more likable in the public eye because he did a roast. He's more likable because he stopped doing shit to show up on the news.
>>
>>63642598
google "it was shit" you retard, god do i really have to hold your hand like this fuck
>>
>>63642532
Sad thing about the roast was that Justin had actually the funniest jokes
>>
>>63642515
This. He's much better suited as a supporting character.
>>
REESE
>>
GREASY MUTHAFUCKAS
>>
>>63642866
you mean the funniest writers.
>>
Ya'll spin around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.