[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is she such a bitch? why do women think they can be like that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: alphawoman.png (2 MB, 2079x1191) Image search: [Google]
alphawoman.png
2 MB, 2079x1191
why is she such a bitch? why do women think they can be like that
>>
Can you blame her she's got a good 4 inches on the manlet.
>>
is that britta?
>>
juwe
>>
Post a link if you want to discuss something
>>
>>63633632
Does she let him watch how black bulls breed with her?
>>
>I can't stand any of this franchise crap but I have to pretend to in this interview

That was about all I got from everything she said.
>>
>>63633632
Why do I have a sudden desire to see her dominate, peg, and kek him?
>>
>YOU GOTTA REMEMBER, IT'S JUST A MOVIE YA FUCKING NERDS.. ALPHA WOMAN COMING THROUGH YOU FUCKING NERDS, STAR WARS IS SHIT, AND I HOPE YOU ALL GET ROUNDED UP AND PUT IN A GAS CHAMBER WITH MY MANLET JEW HUSBAND WHO I AM ONLY DATING BECAUSE I AM IMCOMPITENT AND WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING ON MY OWN.. I EVEN WEAR PITY GLASSES AS TO SEEM SMARTER, SO IT WILL LOOK LIKE JJ IS MY PEER, AND I AM NOT BENEATH HIM.

How can she get away with it?
>>
>>63634144
She didn't even pretend. She fucking hates her husband.
>>
She is an alpha woman to the max, doesn't even give a crap that her husband directing SW. Nothing impresses her. Her whole life is about leeching and amassing power.
>>
>>63634112
Jesus Christ is there actually a reason as to why this board is obsessed with this shit?
>>
>>63634169
Thats what pisses me off about women like this. What have they ever done on their own? But they just love judging others.
>>
>>63633632
Because men are
>>
>>63634112
Only from the dog house
>>
>>63634215
Hello reddit
>>
File: 1447965943775.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1447965943775.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
>>63634217
>What have they ever done on their own? But they just love judging others.

WOW, THIS REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT ACTS EXACTLY LIKE THIS....A BOARD ON 4CHAN PERHAPS....THAT JUDGES MOVIES AND TELEVISION....THE NAME ESCAPES ME AT THE MOMENT
>>
>>63634292
NAw we have famous directors and actors here faget. Shane Carruth, Dane Dehan etc..
>>
>>63634215
Google "the thinking man's fetish".
>>
Why are star wars fans such beta babies?
>>
STILL 0 ZERO LINKS.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A GROUNDED OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING IF I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED IT?
>>
>>63634095
>>63634432
because other people are not helpess reddiors who need spoonfed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi4TmhPYH20
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 629x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 629x354
>>63633632
>"The more you cling to your Star Wars, the more females will slip through your fingers..."
>>
>>63634483
>24 minutes

Give a time stamp, senpai.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.