[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you save capeshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
How would you save capeshit?
>>
carnage as a spiderman villain when?
>>
Sometimes the only way to truly save something is to destroy it.
>>
Kill every project, wait a decade and reboot them all.
>>
I would in all honesty kill off all the superheroes. Batman, Spiderman, Superman... They're all rooted in 1950s or in some cases, even 1930s morality, technology, and social mores. The only way to modernise them is with endless crappy "reboots".

Even Iron Man, a seemingly "modern" hero is useless in the face of modern guerilla warfare and insurgency based on terrorism and hiding within populations.

We need 21st century heroes who could make a difference against 21st century problems, instead of punching "crime" in the face over and over again.

I'd say telepathy was one of the essential criteria for a modern hero
>>
by putting it out of its misery
>>
get good directors. marvel giving james gunn a shot was gucci
>>
fund shyamalan's next two unbreakable films
>>
>>63631520
Make them comical and cartoony as hell.

Forget trying to make sense of superheros in a modern, live-action setting. Have Wolverine wear his costume and let out his manlet-rage all the time, have Thor be the no fun allowed, authoritative figure, make Magneto a old, buff guy in pink and purple spandex.
>>
Shane Carruth makes a Superman movie
>>
>>63631520
Doesn't need saving. It's still massively profitably, the casual audiences still love them, they still do okay critically, and the gripes of a bunch of misanthropic anonymous posters is ultimately meaningless in the grand scheme of thing.

I would probably fire Snyder and Goyer, but that's just personal preference.
>>
>>63631520
By crashing this plane.
>>
>>63632758
Anthony and Joe Russo are good directors, you dumb kek. Just because they don't focus on movies doesn't make them bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.