[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KINGSMOOT ARE YOU READY FOR S6 of GAME OF THRONES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: CV4EgcJW4AAFNW7.jpg (124 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
CV4EgcJW4AAFNW7.jpg
124 KB, 1024x512
KINGSMOOT ARE YOU READY FOR S6 of GAME OF THRONES
>>
>>63631017
Didn't they cut the brothers like 3 seasons ago
>>
>>63631059
Season 6 is including all the stuff from books 4 and 5 thst didnt make it last season. Jaime in Riverlands, Sam's journey to Oldtown, Bran learning tree internet, kingsmoot, etc. Euron and victarion are being merged, which I'm okay with tbqh. Some people say they've seen an actor on set that fulfills Aeron's role but there's been no official casting announcement
>>
>>63631017
it will be shit
since is basically Dungeon and dragons creation
>>
>>63631129
>Jaime in Riverlands

Lady Stoneheart confirmed?
>>
>>63631129
aren't they only doing 7 seasons? is season 7 just gonna be "and then the dragons killed the white walkers the end"?
>>
I have only watched up through season 3. I hope John Snow wins the game of thrones.
>>
>>63631129
NICE SPOILER FAGGOT

FUCKING REPORTED
>>
>>63631188
The original plan was seven but HBO and DnD are now shooting for eight
>>
>>63631309
jon ded
>>
https://twitter.com/pilouasbaek

The euron greyjoy actor and yara actor retweeted this image
>>
>>63631129
>Euron and victarion are being merged, which I'm okay with tbqh.

I didn't mind Victarion, even if he was autistic. I wanted to see what he and his burned hand were going to do.

Guess we'll never know cause George sure as shit ain't finishing.
>>
At the end of the series, the Iron Throne will be dismantled because the swords were forged with dragonfire and can kill white walkers.
>>
>>63631177
no jamie and bronn are confimed and Pilou asbaek will have a kingsmoot euron storyline where theon ends up leading an army (watchers on the wall leak)
>>
Will they show euron molesting aeron?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.