[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master of None
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 23442515.jpg (56 KB, 426x597) Image search: [Google]
23442515.jpg
56 KB, 426x597
Discuss.

Finished the first season a few days ago. Horrible show IMO. Just absolutely no substance. It's basically just Aziz Anzari flexing his personality in random useless situations over the course of an 5 hour season. He just makes those same sarcastic and inappropriately timed jokes with that stupid smug half-smile on his face. I actually kinda liked it at first but once you see the pattern beginning to arise in his dialogue, the whole fucking thing just seems so gimmicky. It's like at first you kind of like it because he seems 'kind of' funny in a charming way, but soon enough I almost felt like I was being cheated since nothing he says is really clever and just seems unrealistic as hell.
>>
>>63628563
The relationship stuff had a certain "too close to home" appeal to it. But you wouldn't know that since you live in your moms basement posting pictures of frogs on 4chan all day.
>>
>>63628657

sure thing aziz

the show fucking sucked and him and his super cutsey le quirky relationship was fucking cringeworthy. Also, she was a fucking weeb who got tumblr hair even though she was like 36 years old
>>
>>63628657
Fuck off Aziz.
>>
>>63628657
>everyone's relationships are the same

Ok pal
>>
>>6362870
>cringeworthy
Got anymore meaningless buzzwords you want to pepper in here? Your analysis so far has been top shelf stuff so I gotta see where you can take this.
>>
>>63628709
>>63628723
>>63628703
Virgins who have never seen real female genitalia detected.
>>
>>63628563
I don't know who this guy is and I have never heard of this show
>>
>>63628782
Hello Aziz
>>
>>63628563
I'm Australian and I've never seen this show mentioned outside of here. Is it on its way or does Aziz think nobody outside of Burgerland is interested?
>>
The acting was so bad. Not just his parents but everyone. Except for maybe the gf.
>>
>>63628563
>Master of poo in loo
>>
>>63628782
Aziz detected.
>>
File: ratch-hat-e1447537729512.jpg (26 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
ratch-hat-e1447537729512.jpg
26 KB, 600x335
And this fucking bitch.

I almost refuse to believe that this character wasn't designed for the sole purpose of being hated. I swear to god. She couldn't be worse.
>>
>>63628833
>Master of poo in loo
>a brown person
More like master of designated shitting streets
>>
>>63628790
>>63628850
I'm not sure guys, if it was really Aziz he probably would have mentioned knowing Kanye by now.
>>
>>63628905
Wut are you even on about. Based lesbo was the only good character.
>>
i did laugh a few times, but overall it's fucking awful

aziz can't act for shit and he's not funny in any way shape or form. i don't understand how someone this bad can get funding for a show and then on top of it play the same annoying unfunny character from parks and rec...

his gf in the show is hot though and i want her to sit on my face
>>
>first week this dropped /tv/ enjoyed it
>a month later /tv/ hates it cause popular

Yep that's about right
>>
>>63629056
>Because this thread represents all of /tv/
>Because this isn't an anonymous message board
>Because each opinion expressed in each thread is from the same source/group of people and is consistent from thread to thread

I know it's a common thing for people to say and assume the logic that you just tried to apply in your post here, but I'd like to point out that it's also fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.