[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anakin (Hayden Christensen) was in a tv show called "Higher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 320x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 320x250
Anakin (Hayden Christensen) was in a tv show called "Higher Ground"
>>
POTTERY.
>>
>>63625799
Is that Chyler Leigh?
>>
File: 1448101692010.jpg (125 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
1448101692010.jpg
125 KB, 590x443
>>63625799
>mfw OP is telling the truth

wtf seriously
>>
>>63626264
Ted did nothing wrong.
>>
>>63625799
Literally how has no one brought this up before? lol
>>
>got cancelled within the year
Guess he didn't have the higher ground
>>
>It's over Anakin! I have the Higher Ground *under breath* DVD box set!
>>
>>63625799
aha, so obi wan meant hed found the higher ground series dvd.
Which is why anakin couldnt win.

Obi wan threatened to spread the video if anakin didnt give up.
Anakin was so ashamed of his past, he commited suicide rather then letting obi wan spread it.

I finally see.
>>
>Higher Ground is an American-Canadian drama television series created by Michael Braverman and Matthew Hastings. The convention-breaking series follows a group of at-risk teenagers attending Mount Horizon High School, a therapeutic boarding school, as they brave the difficulties, failures, and triumphs of their personal struggles with addiction, abuse, and disorders.

>
Scott Barringer (portrayed by Hayden Christensen)

Scott is a smart 16-year-old football star who plays the piano and excels in athletics. Scott is the only child of divorced parents. When Scott was 15, his father married a young woman who was closer to his age than her husband's. This new stepmother began sexually abusing Scott. Scared of what his father's reaction might be if the abuse was revealed, Scott immersed himself in drugs and his life fell into a downward spiral. His school work suffered and he was thrown off the football team, endangering his future as a college athlete. As a last resort, his father decided to send him to Horizon. As the "new kid" at Horizon, Scott begins to discover the stories of his classmates, as well as learn how to deal with his past.

Yeah sounds like anakin to me
>>
>>63626483

Top lel
>>
>>63625799
>came out 5 years before episode 3

pottery
>>
>>63626578
i want to watch it now
>>
File: 1447901559972.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1447901559972.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>63625799
The more shit I find like this, the more I am convinced that Lucas is in fact a genius and poet way ahead of his time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.