[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a "30 minute sketch, no review at all"-episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 620x350
>its a "30 minute sketch, no review at all"-episode
What was he thinking?
>>
wanted an excuse to do drag
>>
>>63625688
i almost threw up with this shit
i hate it when he does that, at least i didn't watch the whole damned thing.
>>
God tier hipster bullshit
>>
>>63625732
This
>five minutes in, unfunny sketch still going
"wait, where's the review?"
>look at the comments
>its a 30 minute sketch
>people actually defending him
>>
Let me guess, he shits on the movie because it has hammy acting.
>>
HES MARRIED TO A FUCKING WHALE
>>
>>63625804
No, he's projecting his own insecurities
>>
>>63625688
He already reviewed Hocus Pocus years ago.
He's just cashing in on the hype the film is getting now that it's the new "it" Halloween film on twitter every year. He didn't use any photage of the film to avoid getting a copyright strike and dressed up in drag to recreate the film just like he did with Jurassic World to avoid getting his videos taken down and cashing in on them since all the content belongs to him.
>>
>>63625688
Even fucking Walt Disney world has live Hocus Pocus shows now and even Bette herself is dressing up as her 20year old plus character to cash in on the hype.
>>
>>63625700
Sounds about right
>>
>>63625768
How do they defend this? I'm curious but don't want to read all the autism
>>
>>63625688
>watching any of that shit at all

What were you thinking?
>>
File: jay_ice.jpg (83 KB, 585x280) Image search: [Google]
jay_ice.jpg
83 KB, 585x280
This movie would have been GOAT if these two had been the protagonists who to stop the witches.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.