[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there's a crowd from any European country prior to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Love Trump's hate.jpg (46 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Love Trump's hate.jpg
46 KB, 500x377
>there's a crowd from any European country prior to the 20th century
>full of ethnic minortieis
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 240x180
>doctor who episode set in 19th century
>black people are treated as equal human beings
>>
Equally infuriating is:
>set several centuries ago
>main character has progressive 21st century social views
>>
>>63625737
...and chastises everyone else who doesn't.
>>
one time I was in school and commented how the black guys in a roman movie didn't make sense saying they should have been slaves and this black kid gets all butflusterd but can't refute it
>>
>>63625794
It's not like people immigrated in the past or anything, right Anon?
>>
>>63625545
Reminder that there were non-slave black people living in London during Shakespeare's time.
>>
>>63626016
>It's not like people immigrated in the past or anything
How would they immigrate? Niggers were too dumb to discover sailing or domesticate animals and they were too lazy to walk.
>>63626040
They were called the Irish
>>
>>63626054
>What are Nubians in Egypt
>What was Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt
>>
>>63626098
>ooga booga muh nubians
WE WAS KINGS
>>
>>63626054
Mali's traders would go to Venice.
Mansa Musa made Hajj to Mecca.
>>
>>63626159
The point is, that making it to Rome from Nubia would have been as easy as making the trip to Egypt and riding a boat.
>>
>>63626203
Yeah and the dumb nigger king crashed economies by flashing his bling around like MC Hammer
>>
>>63626203
>>63626276
How the hell do you people know this? How the hell do I know this? Who the fuck told us this?
>>
>>63625676
It really does stick out and hurts my eyes and brain. Fucking BBC.
>>
>>63625794
don't confuse ancient Rome with early modern America m8
there wasn't the same white-black dichotomy there and the Romans largely thought in terms of Roman vs foreigner not black vs white
>>
>>63625545
>modern-day Europe
>no minarets or public calls to prayer
I wish I was fucking exaggerating.
>>
>>63626276
He was spreading his wealth. The guy was literally the richest person to ever live and back in that time you didn't have a whole lot to spend money on
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.