[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw Chappie for the first time on stream. It wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: chappie.jpg (716 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
chappie.jpg
716 KB, 2400x1800
Just saw Chappie for the first time on stream. It wasn't a great movie, but a lot better than I expected. What did /tv/ think?
>>
Needed some of Copley's handsome mug action tbн
>>
It had a lot of potential but it was filled with stupid try-hard special snowflake characters and lines that took away from the story.
>>
>>63624734
Remove Wigger Patrol and The Walking Roastie and it's fine.
>>
File: antwoord.gif (978 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
antwoord.gif
978 KB, 500x500
>>63624963
Apparently Blomkamp got the idea for the film because he thought it would be funny if Die Antwoord raised a robot. Believe it or not, they were intended to be the crux of the film.
>>
>>63625222
They did alright.
>>
It sucked incredible hard and the fact that Die Antwoord is in it makes it even worst. Blomkamp is a hack and don't deserve the job he has
>>
It had a very... different feel to it. That kept me interested enough. But it was probably the least original movie of the year.
>>
>>63625299
Nah. They literally ruined the whole film.
>>
>>63624734
I liked it
>>
PINK GUNS
>>
It was unique. Glad I watched it. Not rushing to watch it again.

That's daddy's car!
>>
>>63624734
Liked it. Liked Die Antwoord in it as well. Fuck the haters.
>>
>>63625367
I thought so too. A lot of elements weren't original, but I liked how they mixed the comedy of Die Antwoord raising a robot and the more serious discussion of consciousness.
>>
It's shit and the whole story was over a guy being pissed the cops didn't want to buy his robot. Great CGI as expected from Blomkamp.
>>
>>63626765
if that's all you got from the movie you should go ahead and blow your retarded brains out
>>
Went in expecting die antwoord the movie, walked out pleased.

If you didn't, well that is your fault
>>
File: yol.gif (826 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yol.gif
826 KB, 500x500
>>63626581
Who doesn't love based Yolandi amirite?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.