[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You mom goes to College" In all seriousness what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: kip.jpg (21 KB, 551x391) Image search: [Google]
kip.jpg
21 KB, 551x391
>"You mom goes to College"

In all seriousness what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63622155
He was calling his mother a whore, since all women engage in promiscuous, unprotected sex at college.
>>
>>63622155
this >>63622189
>>
>>63622189
that's not true
>>
>>63622155
Back in the day people used to say "X" "Well oh yeah? Your mom is X" to make that persons own words reflect poorly on their mother.
>>
>>63622520
But why would he say that to Debbie?
>>
>>63622155
He was no doubt just copying some post/common post on his IRC or whatever he was on as it made people look cool there, so it must work in real life too.

At that point it doesn't matter how much sense it makes or if it was even that hurtful, as Debbie has poor self esteem and was already in an awkward position without also being ridiculed.
>>
>>63622189

my kid sister just started at uni, shiiet
>>
>your mom was such a slut she had you at a young age
>>
I still say this sometimes.
>>
>>63622755
best deflower her now before some PC frat bro does
>>
He was memeing in real life
>>
File: 1413208469809.jpg (942 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1413208469809.jpg
942 KB, 1440x1080
>>63622772
>>
>>63622745
This is the only person in the thread that understands how to watch movies.
>>
GRAB MY ARM
OTHER ARM
-MY- OTHER ARM

BREAK THE GRIP, WALK AWAY
>>
>>63622701
Because he's a social retard
>>
>>63622155
Indeed a profound query. Personally, I see interpret the quote as a failed attempt at a "your mom" joke. When the film came out in 2004, "your mom is so fat..." jokes were still a part of the cultural lexicon. Kip, being a socially awkward man in his mid-30s attempts to be glib with a failed quip. I believe the failed joke works because anti-humor.
>>
>>63622155
It means your mother is young and therefore a slut because she had you early.

It doesn't mean anything else. It's not him trying to be cool by using his internet humour in real life. It's simply him insinuating that her mum was a whore by indirectly calling her young.

That's it. Everyone else is wrong and I'm right so listen to me.
>>
File: reality-iphone.png (170 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
reality-iphone.png
170 KB, 400x599
>>63622235
How's that GED working for you?
>>
because her mom literally went to college
>>
>>63625033
Literally the only person in the thread who understands it.
>>
>>63626090
That isn't it.

Any non-autistic person understands that he was just awkwardly calling her mum (and by default, her also) a whore by saying she was young enough to be in college.
>>
>>63622755
She's going to be fucked senseless but that's ok because that's what college is supposed to be.
>>
>>63626798
n-no
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.