[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Doesn't Finn Spin To Win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Mace Findu.gif (985 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Mace Findu.gif
985 KB, 320x180
What should Finn's secret technique be?
>>
Would he technique be "Something to Fight For" in which if Finn has a deeply meaningful goal he gets a boost of conviction and therefore swinging power? Gimme your thoughts family.
>>
>>63621589
Can't sum that up as a visual effect for the inevitable video game adaptation, so no.
>>
>>63621908
What are your thoughts then, anon? I only have one gif to go on here. He doesn't seem to have "The High Ground" and it doesn't look like he's learned "Spinning" yet.
>>
BBC
>>
>>63621491
The race card.
>>
>>63622070
How come Windu didnt use this technique?
>>
>>63621491

We still don't have a reason for why he betrays the empire.
>>
>>63621491
is it blue or do all the black guys get purple?
>>
>>63622128
it might be blue in this gif and in the snow scene, but I think Rey ends up taking Finn's (Luke's) and maybe Finn gets an orange one in Episode 8/9
>>
>>63622149
>orange one
I will rage
>>
>>63622121
According to the "leaked" synopsis, he seems to leave because he refuses to kill the unarmed civilians on Jakku, Phasma is supposedly sent to kill/imprison him so he decides to steal a tie fighter with Poe and he ends up getting shot down.
>>
>>63622057
I'm going to say, that if he does get any sort of lightsaber speciality, it will be a stoic defence.
Since there's a bit of role reversal here, with the Not Empire being the ones attacking the Not Rebels instead of vice versa, it would make sense I think that Vader's no-bullshit defence from Empire was instead found in a Jedi this time around, while it was the Not Sith who got the offensive.

Would definitely have to wait for 8 or 9 with that though.
>>
>>63622192
ok it will be magenta.
>>
>>63622222
"stoic defence" wtf is that, anon?
>>
File: cuckold mod is a cucking cuck.png (142 KB, 1344x606) Image search: [Google]
cuckold mod is a cucking cuck.png
142 KB, 1344x606
>>63621491
Sorry, I can't tell you what the secret technique is per the Mods' ruling.
>>
>>63622222

quintuple

nice

checked
>>
>>63623101
>that filename

tell us how you really feel buttmad tourist. You disgust me.
>>
>>63622219
That's not really believable...
>>
>>63623101
>mad that rules are being applied to the board so faggots like you cant ruin a movie for someone
>>
>>63623242
that seems to be everyone's best guess. I think the scenes where he takes off his helmet looking distraught is because he's suffering from some kind of PTSD/trauma/moral guilt.
>>
>>63623428
>>63623210

Reddit moralfag patrol out in full force
>>
>>63623458
Fight me irl m8
>>
>>63623428
>ruin a movie for someone

This turd was ruined long before someone tells you that SPOILER ALERT Luke is a transexual now.
>>
File: Kylo Ren.gif (1 MB, 540x252) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.gif
1 MB, 540x252
>>63623926
what a shit lie, anon. I can't have you try and spin some agenda in my thread. This is the only kind of spinning tolerated here
>>
>>63623101
You can just use the spoiler tag you fucking retard
>>
>>63624020
If you're really concerned about spoilers, why even browse the site? You know what's going to happen.
>>
>>63624075
I'm not concerned about them. The person I replied to is bitching that he can't post spoilers, but he can. You just have to use the spoiler tag.
>>
I hope there are videos of people using bullhorns to spoil the people waiting in line. It doesn't even have to be genuine spoilers, the reactions are just hilarious when you realize how inane the entire thing is.
>>
Only one has unlocked the secrets to eternal Sheevspin.

Join me, and together we can discover eternal sheev
>>
>>63624257
Only a Sheev deals in spins.
>>
Given what we know about the plot

The First Order and the Resistance seem to have a truce going on before the events of the story. Then it turns out the First Order is developing the Starkiller base and the info might leak to the resistance. So civilians need to be killed to keep the secret. So I'm guessing that Finn was recruited into the stormtroopers but wasn't deployed in a combat situation yet since the truce was in effect and the mission to kill civilians is the first time he realized the first order is up to no good.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.