[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What shows are you waiting for, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: black sails.jpg (17 KB, 230x158) Image search: [Google]
black sails.jpg
17 KB, 230x158
What shows are you waiting for, /tv/?
>>
rick and morty
>>
Martin Scorsese & Mick Jagger's Vinyl
Lars von Trier's The House That Jack Built
>>
Hannibal season 4
>>
>>63621423
I watched the first season its just too much butt sex and yes I know. Pirates. But still
>>
I'm hype as fuck for season 6 of Shameless. It looks like it's going to be crazy.

P.S. the british version is crap.
>>
File: Shannara-official1.jpg (63 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
Shannara-official1.jpg
63 KB, 600x594
Shows that I'm really anticipating:
The Shannara Chronicles, Black Sails, The Walking Dead, South Park, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, American Dad, Cutthroat Kitchen

Shows that I'll probably watch a bit of in the hopes that the next season is any good:
American Horror Story, House of Cards, Archer, Daredevil, Shameless
>>
File: hyqlsmzpn2.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hyqlsmzpn2.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>63621666
Fuck yes. Satanic trips confirm american Shameless GOAT british Shameless SHIT
>>
Galavant S2
>>
Banshee s4, HYPE
>>
>>63621666
>>63621750
Last season of the show was pretty shit. They completely negated every scrap of character growth every character had and dumped some of the best cast members.

>no more Mandy Milkovich
>Ian breaks up with Mickey
>Lip breaks up with well-connected asian QT whose father could help his career to get involved in self-destructive teacher kek fetish
>bring back Jimmy just to character assassinate him and throw him off the show again
>normalish Debbie turns into a rapist
>Carl becomes a nigger
>irritating Sammi and spergy son become main cast with half the plots revolving around them
This show is really trying to stop me from watching.
>>
>>63622101
carls gunna be good
>>
>>63621488
Don't toy with my emotion anon.
>>
>>63621423
Yes but you know they jumped the shark when <spoiler>they turned him gay and the other dude decided to put his life on the line to save him instead of gtfoing with the ship</spoiler>
>>
>>63623658
Thanks for spoiling.
>>
season 3 of The 100
season 2 of Outlander
>>
>>63621557
>too much butt sex
But there isn't a single piece of "buttsex" anywhere in it, you lying fuck
>not actually watching the show, just parroting what you read on /tv/
jesus
>>
>>63623724
The retard's got it all wrong, don't worry. See >>63623770
>>
http://www.metacritic.com/feature/tv-premiere-dates
>>
>>63623770
Are you dumb? They heavily imply, without actually showing the butt sex, that he was fucking the dude. Why do you think bitch got shot?
>>
Excited for Bloodline season 2 but also really concerned. Not sure how it's really going to work out but the acting and cinematography should be just as good if everything else fails.
>>
very hype for black sails. I guess we'll have tiny, comfy threads about it again.
>>
File: shanana.jpg (76 KB, 595x601) Image search: [Google]
shanana.jpg
76 KB, 595x601
>>63621689
> The Sword of Sha Na Na

Please tell me you're not serious...
>>
Haven't watched Black Sail yet. Still got Fargo to catching up. Convince me anon.
>>
File: 1437457712135.png (32 KB, 357x278) Image search: [Google]
1437457712135.png
32 KB, 357x278
>>63623770
>
>>
>>63621423
So hype for Black Sails. Best show besides Fargo that normies dont know about
>>
>>63623868
He said he only watched the first season.
>>
>>63624017
Good battle scenes. Pirates. Some good characters, overall decent writing. Honestly I would call it fun
>>
>>63624461
Got me at good fighting and pirates. Downloading it right now.
>>
>>63621423
forgettable
>>
>>63621475
Both of these

>>63621423
This.

>>63622101
My nigga. Season 3/4 was great but 5 was just so meh.
>>
>>63624695
Honestly, I've never seen such a jump in quality from season 1 and 2 in any television show. It's amazing.
>>
Dexter.
>>
>>63624461
Try Into the badlands. The fight scene was dope as fuck, nothing like other tv show.
>>
>>63625924
>fight scene dope af
True dat but the show is overall dull and predictable so i recommend you to skip the dialogues in order to be enjoyable.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.