[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just finished this movie. Is it by far the fucking stupidest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
just finished this movie. Is it by far the fucking stupidest movie ever made?

Save yourself and hour and a half, don't watch it
>>
>>63619184

Liked it, fuck OP.
>>
>>63619184
I was high on meth and thought it was pretty darn OKAY
Was it really that bad?
>>
>>63619184
op here
disregard that
i suck cocks so i was busy with that instead of enjoying this excellent film
>>
>>63619223
high on meth is probably the only way it's remotely good. It's how it was meant to be watched seeing as the director was probably high on it
>>
>>63619184
its shit
i quit after 15 min
>>
it wasn't that bad

I don't remember the title, but a worst movie about "social experiment" is about a teacher and his class and they have to choose 10 people to stay in the bunker

it's soooo disappointing and borderline insulting
>>
>>63619347
an extreme waste of time

>>63619350
I thought they were going to give a reason for all of it like in Exam but nope
le ayyy lmao meme
>>
>>63619347
how on earth were you able to sit still for fifteen minutes, my underage friend?
>>63619395
>he liked the exam
i see where the problem is
>>
Somebody recommended that movie on the cube thread

Was i trold?
>>
>>63619350
yeah, that was pretty damn awful and not at all what i was expecting
>>
>>63619184
kek, i watched it a month or so ago. i made the same thread
>>
>>63619429
yes very hard. I saw it in that thread as well
>>
>>63619489
what exactly was bad about it? try and refrain from saying shit that makes you out to be a pleb.
>>
>>63619184
good lookin faaaam.
Saw it on netflix. put it in my que. Wasn't sure if it was gonna be good or not.

Now I'm probably gonna skip it. So tell me OP what happens in the film? Is it even remotely interesting?
>>
>>63619515
the whole movie felt like it was building up to something and then litteraly nothing, the movie ends.
>>
>>63619519
It's extremely interesting. It all takes place in one location. People need to vote on the lives of the others, one at a time. It's great. Ignore OP and check it out. The dialogue and acting were on the spot. The set was nonexistent so that's literally the only argument against it. I guess the camera work wasn't anything spectacular either.
>>63619553
So you didn't have your big finish where the director patted you on the head and said everything is going to be alright? I'd rather have a movie that's open ended and though provoking than being told, "And then everybody lived happily ever after."
>>
>>63619515
its a total bait and switch. the first 10 or 15 mins are intriguing and engaging. its building to something. by 30mins in, its a bunch of bad actors bickering their lines to each other, leading to 0 conclusion.
>>
>>63619617
this

>>63619611
le artsy film. It just feels lazy. At least give a reason behind it. They explain nothing.
why are aliens invading? were those people at the end other survivors? what was the point of the whole "experiment"?
>>
>>63619749
It isn't lazy... It's just not pandering to you. You need to recognize the difference. In regards to the film there are no definitive answers in regards to the Ayy Lmao's or the tests. In the movie the characters discuss it. A part which I found extremely engaging. Personally, I figure the testing is to pick the best suited people for repopulation. It may seems counterproductive because a fucking asshole survived in teh experiment but assholes are notoriously skilled at self preservation.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.