[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i really rooted for this guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
i really rooted for this guy.
>>
>>63617913
who?
>>
Simpson Was Right, Just Listen To Him and Get Out of His Way, It'll Save a Lot of Lives: The Series
>>
>>63618279

A knockoff Captain America with a savior complex.
>>
>>63617913
>>63618631

He was totally right, though.

Jessica's insistence on keeping Kilgrave alive got a ridiculous number of people killed.
>>
>>63617913
Let's be honest here. JJ was good but it was nothing compared to daredevil. It's just getting praise because muh feminism. Without Kilgrave NONE of these characters would have been interesting.

Jessica herself was annoying as shit. Cliche, bland, boring.
>>
>>63618985

This is true, I'm not even a MRA gamer gate bro or whatever but yeah, everyone wants to love it, wants it to do well because it's female led and produced, which is cool, but I would have preferred it to be better written.

Daredevil was better in every way and more.
>>
>>63618985

>Without Kilgrave NONE of these characters would have been interesting.

This is completely true. A series about Kilgrave where he ISN'T a bad guy, just a regular guy who suddenly gets these powers and he's unable to turn them off, would be great.
>>
>>63619099
Right on. I actually felt conflicted watching it, because I hated JJ so much and felt so much more sympathy for Kilgrave's shitty life compared to JJ's rape trauma. It's like I shouldn't feel more compassion for a rapist over a rape victim.
>>
File: Marvel's Nuke.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Marvel's Nuke.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>63617913
Interesting comics nod. They're digging deep for their street-tier shows if they pull a guy like Nuke from the comics. Shouldn't be surprised when they easter-egged Stilt-Man. All we need now is The Living Wall and Paste-Pot Pete.
>>
>>63617913
White Guy was Right: The Show
>>
>>63618889
>Jessica's insistence on keeping Kilgrave alive got a ridiculous number of people killed.

And Simpson got how many people killed because he couldn't let go of things and stay away from Jessica while she dealt with Kilgrave?
>>
>>63620660
>>
>>63618985

Spot on. The only interesting part was Kilgrave and I really didn't care for all the other characters. I actually WANTED to like this show and I don't care about any feminism angles. I wanted to like this and I just couldn't.
>>
>macho cis white male
>literaly red pilled
just
>>
I wish they went with USAgent instead of Nuke.
>>
>>63620660

Simpson was a victim of Kilgrave just as much as Jessica was. He was just as entitled to revenge as she was.
>>
>>63620660
Simpson could have bombed kilgrave and only killed two innocents

Jessica fucked it up and it ended up with two of simpson's friends dead as well as the neighbor. That's three dead.
>>
>>63617913
Warney?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.