[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Larry David acts like an amoral sociopath episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 255555.jpg (436 KB, 1269x875) Image search: [Google]
255555.jpg
436 KB, 1269x875
>It's a Larry David acts like an amoral sociopath episode
>>
>>63617337
just finished watching this series and I'm black

ask me nothing because I don't snitch
>>
>>63617337
That show is unwatchable in the best possible way.
>>
Larry David did nothing wrong.
>>
>>63618168
>that episode he steals flower bouquets from one of his best friends mother memorial placed in the street were she was killed and starts to give them out to multiple women

Larry David's character is severly fucking insane.
>>
>>63618247
What is a dead woman going to do with flowers?
>>
>>63618247
https://youtu.be/uhfcfePxdjc?t=240
>>
>>63618247
Funkhouser's mom didn't need those flowers, she was dead, but Larry needed them.
>>
>>63618247
That friend repaid him for a debt with a bill soaked soaked in footsweat that Larry was unable to tender anywhere. He did the right thing.
>>
>>63617337
>It's a "I'll trivialize a show by pointing out its characters' flaws" thread
>It's the second feeble attempt to shit on a great show in a row thread
>It's an emotionally detached and thirsty for attention moron trying to force his dumbshit opinions starting a thread thread.
Fuck off, stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
Larry David is literal shit.
>>
>>63618612
I'm not shitting on the show, though. Larry David doesn't give a fuck about anyone in the show, and that's what makes it great.
>>
>>63618080
My nigga. Pretty good.
Pretay, pretayyyy good.
>>
>>63618612
>don't make fun of something I like
>if you do it's le trolling xD
>>
>>63617337

Pretty, pretty, pretty good
>>
When was Larry the most right about something?

When was he the most wrong?
>>
>>63617337
i dont think you know what those words mean
>>
>>63618128

That's pretty accurate. My douche chills go off the charts. I've never felt more second-hand embarrassment when watching a television show.
>>
>>63619728
>that episode where he tries selling cars
>>
https://www.arconaitv.me/cye/
>>
>it's a Larry Jews like a motherfucker to out-Jew a Jew for his Jew friend episode
>>
>>63619705
>most right
sneaking the water bottle into the movie theatre. everyone does that shit, and he needed it because his doctor asked him to drink more water. this results in him getting burned the worst, too.
>most wrong
stabbing ben stiller in the eye. you don't swing your arms around if you're holding something sharp. it's not stiller's fault for not having somewhere to throw the sticks.
>>
File: UltraJewLarry.jpg (66 KB, 830x619) Image search: [Google]
UltraJewLarry.jpg
66 KB, 830x619
>>63619987
Forgot pic
>>
>>63619989
Stiller is an unfunny worthless cunt tho
>>
>Larry does something odd but harmless
>However, looks very bad out of context
>Character catches him and overreacts
>Character storms out
>Larry stares off in the distance with that helpless face
>cue Larry David music

I want to rewrite episodes of this, but end them at the point where he could have easily said "I can explain." and avoid the conflict
>>
File: laughing_pokemon.png (359 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
laughing_pokemon.png
359 KB, 640x480
>>63619987
>wendy wheelchair
>denise handicap
>>
>>63620044
you watch one episode, you've watched the entire series

this show is just as shitty as the hangover movies and idiots cream over it just like it
>>
Its not my fault, its everyone else who is wrong: the show
>>
>>63620020
not wrong
>>
File: Krup You!.jpg (51 KB, 733x621) Image search: [Google]
Krup You!.jpg
51 KB, 733x621
Do you have a bro who would lay it all on the line like Larry?
>>
>>63619705
Most right about the half-ass teenage trick-or-treaters
>>
>>63618247

>...my own best friend.

>He's not my best friend!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.