[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could go back in time to 1975 and kill George Lucas in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: This fucker right here.jpg (33 KB, 290x325) Image search: [Google]
This fucker right here.jpg
33 KB, 290x325
If you could go back in time to 1975 and kill George Lucas in his sleep so all this garbage wouldn't be created or exist, would you?
>>
>>63615327
No, if anything, I'd try to help him save his marriage
>>
>>63615327
of coursh
>>
>>63615327

nah, because we needed ILM
>>
I would shoot myself instead
>>
No
I would prove I'm from the future and then show him fake stats about Star Wars, showing that it bombed and ruined his career

Then he would concentrate on Indiana Jones (and I'd advise him on what not to do with it)
>>
who was worse for western culture, george lucas or adolf hitler?
>>
File: Marcia Marcia Marcia.jpg (56 KB, 401x269) Image search: [Google]
Marcia Marcia Marcia.jpg
56 KB, 401x269
>>63615327

Definitely. I'd fuck his lonely wife while I was at it too since he was too autistic to show her any attention.
>>
>>63615327
id kill my parents
>>
>>63615327
Yes. /tv/ is becoming very unbearable. At any given moment there is a Star Wars thread, capeshite thread and baneposting thread. In essence, he's responsible for all this.
>>
>>63615327
No but if it was 1999 i would.
>>
>>63615327

No, Lucas was alright. He planned on ending it after Revenge of the Sith.

I'd go back to 1901 and put a pillow over Walt Disney's face.
>>
>>63615327
Fuuny story, he almost died while driving a race car when he was young. He wanted to be a race car driver before he he went to make movies. So we'll never know how our timeline would be if he died that day.
>>
>>63615327
Yes. I'm sick of that Star Wars garbage on /tv/. Even worse than capeshit.
>>
>>63615544
I don't think that's true. Not sure where I read this, but I'm pretty sure he had things planned for like 4 trilogies.
>>
>>63615544
There is literally nothing wrong with Walt Disney. The Jews who took over after he died are the problem.
>>
I would get plastic surgery to become a woman and then go back in time and become his wife, living off star wars royalties like a queen.
>>
>>63615327
>If you could go back in time to 1975 and kill George Lucas in his sleep so all this garbage wouldn't be created or exist, would you?

No.

Time travel doesn't work that way, anon.

Your time is your time, and when you time travel, you simply leave YOUR timeline and enter another, so any changes you make will only have an impact on THAT timeline, and not your own.
>>
File: 24365.png (897 KB, 3828x1608) Image search: [Google]
24365.png
897 KB, 3828x1608
>>63615327
>tfw made private mythology between friends based off the ineptitude of prequel cannon

fuck no
>>
>>63615841
go back to reddit
>>
>>63615327
I'd kill Moot's parents before they conceive that kuck so that boards like these wont enable faggots like you to express your retarded opinions.
>>
>>63615870
I knew you were going to post that...
>>
>>63615353
And accidentally end up fucking his wife anyways
>>
>>63615327
>> Killing someone because they made a movie you didn't like

Wow some of you need some help
>>
>>63615327
no, all the shit aside he at least maintained some of the mystique to the lore
Games like battlefront still hold a special place in my heart
>>
>>63615327
I'd go back in time and kill the single-celled organisms we all evolved from so that all of this fucking idiocy would be done with
>>
If I said "I want to go back in time to kill [already dead] American President" would this phrase be protected by the first amendment?
>>
>>63615963
see
>>63615870
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.