[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on Hello Ladies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Hello-Ladies-KeyArt-04-16x9-1.jpg (186 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
Hello-Ladies-KeyArt-04-16x9-1.jpg
186 KB, 1140x641
What is your opinion on Hello Ladies?
>>
Your new...that's fine. It's fine. That is Oh Kay...Really...but I gotta tell you, I got to tell you....op..that POST, that post you just made...I gotta tell you I do not like it. Very rude. but it's ok like I said, it's ok...your new...but if you ever. IF YOU EVER, make me angry again I SHIT you not....I will sage your ass into A FUCKING MOZZARELLA SANDWHICH....but don't make do it....dont make me angery....as for this? Post...I suggest keep that shit moving on over to >>>/mlp/ if you know what's good for you
>>
it was good, could have become more
>>
>>63607725
JUST
>>
Steve needs to stop doing 'cringe' humor. Thats his whole thing it seems. When he was with Ricky it was a health balance between steve and rickys humor.

Neither of them are great alone.
>>
why isn't he friends with ricky anymore lads :( ?
>>
It was great, wish it wasn't cancelled.
>>
Love it. Couldn't watch more than one episode a time though.
>>
>>63607811
Lol
>>
Poor man's Louie
>>
>>63608565
Comparing anything to "Hello Ladies" is pretty insulting
>>
>>63608491
his fame went to his head
>>
File: 1449765405834.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1449765405834.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>thirsty ugly jerk tries to impress people and get girls out of his league
>he continuously humiliates himself
>he realises he should be less preoccupied with his status, and stop being superficial
>the moment this happens he ends up with a supermodel
>>
File: 8812632648612.png (193 KB, 382x400) Image search: [Google]
8812632648612.png
193 KB, 382x400
>>63607725
Terrible cringe humor. Worse than early Peep Show and welcome to the nhk
>>
Great, they should have given it a second season.

Although Silicon Valley, which I think is what replaced it in its program slot, is better, so not all is lost.
>>
it was alright but felt a little too self congratulatory
>>
>>63607725

I've seen Extras and too much of the humour and general format overlaps with Extras. So it wasn't that unique.
>>
>>63608867
sounds accurate to rl
>>
>>63607725
The long haired dude who worked with him and the wheelchair guy were the best. Steve's humour was ok but cringing all the time only gets you so far. I also liked the tall model he was obsessed with btw.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.