[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Deadline reports that a R2 D2 spin-off is currently in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>Deadline reports that a R2 D2 spin-off is currently in the making. The movie will focus on the origins of the popular droid. Bounty hunter Boba Fett is also said to star in a standalone film.

Why
>>
File: Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif (930 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif
930 KB, 320x240
>>63605875

This IP going to crash and burn so hard
>>
Because Jews and Money
>>
>>63605907
This. I hope I'm alive to see it no longer discussed and the whole franchise looked at as one big joke like the prequel movies.
>>
>R2-D2: Origins
But... fucking why though? Do people not remember how dreadfully boring the old Droids cartoon was? Or the fact that we already saw the beginning of his story in The Phantom Menace?
>>
I actually think the Rogue One storyline/premise was a good one. But these "origin story" rumors are troubling.

Nothing is fucking more disastrous than origin stories.
>>
>>63605875
>after all the years of taking the piss, Lucas in one last revenge against the audience decides to sell his most beloved up to a company that will shill it to hell

LUCAS FORGIVE US PLEASE
>>
[citation needed]
>>
>>63606029

Lucas is going to be in a great time when all the autists start crying.
>>
Disney, Jews, and a generation of nostalgic manchildren.
>>
Please God allow it to be true, allow it to nothing good comes out of this fucking franchise, please allow it to be fucking burned and buried
>>
>>63605875
I rather have a claptrap movie.
>>
>>63606029
>shill it to hell

The franchise was already in hell. Disney just lets us hear its screams.
>>
>>63605875
he's...just a fucking droid...
it's getting to the point where I actually wouldn't be surprised if I saw an ad for

Star Wars : Jabba and the Hutts
>>
File: j-j-abrams.png (107 KB, 536x460) Image search: [Google]
j-j-abrams.png
107 KB, 536x460
>>63605875
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63605875
It'll probably try to replicate Wall-E, which won't be possible unless they animate it.
R2-D2 is a mute character, all of his 'antics' is basically C3PO talking to himself. Which is what made it work.
C-3PO: I would much rather have gone with Master Luke than stay here with you. I don't know what all this trouble is about, but I'm sure it must be your fault.
[R2 beeps an angry response]
C-3PO: You watch your language!
>>
File: chopper2[1].jpg (78 KB, 529x900) Image search: [Google]
chopper2[1].jpg
78 KB, 529x900
Chopper is a much better character than R2.

DROID OF MURDER
>>
>>63605875
>Deadline reports that a R2 D2 spin-off is currently in the making. The movie will focus on the origins of the popular droid.
But they already made the prequels
>>
>>63605875
>R2 movie
>young Han movie
>young Chewie movie (with english subtitles)
>Bob Fett movie
>Leia movie
>Luke movie
>ghost Yoda and Obiwan movie
>young QuiGon movie
>a Jarjar movie
>a Jabba movie
Im honestly hoping Disney goes full jew in this way
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.