[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this show still on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: supernatural-promotional.jpg (37 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
supernatural-promotional.jpg
37 KB, 620x400
why is this show still on?
>>
>>63603718
fuck you i like it
>>
Because it's comfy and Jensen is a qt to be honest family
>>
Because the last episode was amazing, even though the show has turned to shit.
>>
>>63603718
Because tumblr needs more gifs.
>>
This season started ok for what it's been.
>>
>think this show is over when they fight satan
>it goes on for another 20 years
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>63603718
Believe it or not this show:
- Has excellent overseas DVD/BluRay sales
- Its huge episode count makes for a very attractive syndication package.
- Compared to more recent capeshit and zombie apocalypse shows its sets and SFX are cheaper and not that prevalent.
- Already has a well established fanbase.
>>
>>63603718

I ask myself the same senpai. Should've ended at 4 or 5.
>>
>>63604804
Not yet but I'm sure we'll get there
>>
File: Photo.jpg (101 KB, 842x605) Image search: [Google]
Photo.jpg
101 KB, 842x605
>>63605362
And it will be fucking awesome.
>>
>>63605362
>It's a Jesus turns out to just be Loki playing a trick episode
>>
The way they had set up this season I am sure the 12. will be the last season.Lucifer will escape after they defeat the darkness.
>>
>>63606690
Except Lucifer isn't as big a threat to the universe and God as the Darkness
>>
I fuckin' love this show, man. I even have the fucking pentagram tattoo that prevents possession.
>>
Because women are dumb and predictable.
>>
>>63608193

have you considered suicide?
>>
Season 6 to 9 were shitty.
In season 10 the quality slowly rose again, but now in season 11 with Lucifer and the darkness I can honestly say this show is pretty great.
>>
>>63603718
Stupid people who visit /x/ like it.

The show is cringe inducing bad, but I think a "certain segment" of the population connects with it, and that's really all you need.
>>
>>63609073
When did "cringe" become a buzzword?
>>
>>63604458
>Jensen
>Not the taller Jared

/fit/ would be so disappointed.
>>
>>63609143
I don't know, I used 'cringe' because it was appropriate and described my actual reaction to the parts I saw while my step-sister was binge watching Supernatural.

Can't say I give two fucks about internet buzzword etymology but if analyzing it allows you to avoid realizing that Supernatural is a shit show for longer, be my guest.
>>
>>63609143
It does make me cringe with how bad it is though
>>
>>63603718
It's not a terrible concept, I'm not sure why the execution was so poor. Did they just not care once the series was greenlit because $ ?

Reminds me of Warehouse 13 in that respect.
>>
Cause
>>
love this shit up until it became angels vs demons around season 4 or 5, cant remember

before that it was on par with x files in terms of being a monster of the week-type of show
>>
>>63608908

Is it really good again?
>>
>>63609840
Supernatural was never on par with the X-Files in any measure, at any time during it's run.
>>
>>63608827
Every day of my life for the last year and a half.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.