[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If we lampshade that no one knows why he's doing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: hanzee.jpg (39 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
hanzee.jpg
39 KB, 708x708
>If we lampshade that no one knows why he's doing the things he's doing, then it's okay that his character motivations make no sense!
Bravo Hawley.
>>
>>63600364

Shut the f*** up tripfag
>>
>>63600394
>le wants to get out of the life of organised crime and become a professional car mechanic just like in the fargo movie
f**k you anon.
>>
just glad the Gerhardt are dead and the boring mob war is over.

Too bad dodd was the only interesting character in either mob
>>
i liked it when euphoric black man did assassin's creed to the mafi auditor
>>
>>63600364
If you need this shit spelled out for you, go watch a different show
>>
>>63600364

several possible explanations were given. You guys really ran out of things to criticize about this show fast. :^)
>>
File: young malvo.jpg (203 KB, 1132x849) Image search: [Google]
young malvo.jpg
203 KB, 1132x849
How long until Malvo hunts this faggot down and kills him?
>>
>>63600841

>that feel when you want this to happen just to watch the thread completely self-destruct on itself
>>
>>63600364
>TFW I'm Asian and I dress like that and have done so for years

Gonna need a new style.
>>
>>63600364
wasnt he brainwashed by ayy lmaos?
>>
>>63600364
>main theme of the entire season is the absurdity of choices made by Americans in the late 1970s
>Get mad that a character is the manifestation of that absurdity
You probably hated the UFO too.
>>
>>63600797
>oh we need character x to do thing y, but he has no reason to do it
>get martin freeman on the phone
>>63600841
How long until we see young lester getting thrown into the road by young hess?
>>63601418
Episode one ufo = shiny balloon
episode nine ufo = chopper, peggy thought it was a saucer because she's batshit
>>
My friend works at FX and I've seen the final episode, here's the basic rundown of what happens.

>Hank survives
>Hanzee kills Ed and lets Peggy go
>Kansas City kills Mike and Red Coat
>Peggy goes to prison for the murder of Rye
>Lou doesn't get to say goodbye to Betsy
>Hanzee hangs himself

Tomorrow you'll see that I'm right, gotta go burn my keyboard now before they track me.
>>
>>63601556
If you actually think it wasn't a UFO you're an idiot, for the reason I listed before.
The whole point is that none of this makes sense but everyone still just goes with it.
>>
>>63601573
Capped for just in case
>>
>>63601636
I am 1000% sure that it's not a ufo, and you're gonna get blown out on monday.
>>
>>63601686
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/07/fargo-ufo
>"There were some people [at the network] who wanted the UFO to be shot in a way so that it could have actually been a balloon. My feeling was always, “No, it’s a UFO. It is what it is.”
From the mouth of the man who writes the fucking show.
>>
>>63601766
This means... nothing. Like literally nothing. That language is so discretionary, I can interpret that a million ways.
>>
>>63601797
Are you blind? they shot it so that there was no way to interpret it as anything other than a true UFO.

It's not like all we saw was the lights shining down
>>
>>63601946
I don't disagree with you. They intended you to see a UFO.
In lost, they intended you to see a horse in the jungle. It doesn't mean there was actually a fucking horse in the jungle.
>>
>>63601988
>he watched lost

It all makes sense now. You're a simpleton
>>
>everyone in these threads obsessed with malvo showing up
remember true detective and everyone so sure cthulhu was going to appear?
>>
File: 1418987913586.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1418987913586.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>63600841
Literally forgot this character exists
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.