[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good documentaries about prison? anything about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: cpupae2.jpg (106 KB, 598x371) Image search: [Google]
cpupae2.jpg
106 KB, 598x371
what are some good documentaries about prison? anything about prison, I just find it interesting

preferably on youtube but if not it's fine
>>
>>63598438
everyone i know who has been to prison is a retarded degenerate who cant function in society even once out of prison

just complete human write offs that should be sent to a new improved australia that didnt give them land rights for killing natives and building things
>>
zeitgeist
>>
Is prison as much like highschool as Oz made it seem?
>>
Jail = Innocent people who are kept in Custody

Prison = a sentence given out by a Judge

I was in Jail for 2 days but not in Prison.
>>
>>63598477
that's what I find funny about the american prison system, they just make better criminals in prison. They learn new criminal things from other inmates, new tricks, new everything.
Isolation is a funny concept too. They're sent in a room alone 23 hours a day, driving most insane. Then when they act up the sentence is even more isolation time, driving them even crazier and it's an endless cycle. Imagine when those crazy fucks get out of prison
>>
Is prison rape really common in USA? What's wrong with you? Do you at least take your shoes off?
>>
>>63598563
I guess it's a pretty common thing. Lifers don't really have much to lose and it's the only tail they're gonna get.
I didn't think the whole "people who hurt kids get beat, stabbed and raped even more" but apparently that's true also. I guess most of those guys ask to stay is isolation
>>
>>63598553
70% of released prisoners are rearrested within 3 years

It's utter madness
>>
>>63598438
are those guys white?
>>
>>63598553
prison isnt for prisoners, its a show for the normal members of society

theres really no way to stop crime or punish a person when theyre retarded and have no cares at all

i havnt looked at recidivism rates in those lefty europe countries for a while, i know theyre the best, but id expect they have societies with free health care and education, food, homes, etc. which negates a lot of reason for crime
>>
Miami mega jail
http://youtu.be/OSM_UvZ-Jic
Louie has another pretty good prison one on san quentin
>>
>>63598656
i forgot to conclude by saying that the US system is no worse than the european lefty ones. you could give US prisoners all those ps3s and gardening rooms and yoga classes and whatever the fuck and they'd still come out to a society that doesnt have free health care/education/food/homes
>>
>>63598522
Kind of. The rapes are exagerrated. Most male on male sex is consensual. Drugs are abundant. Things are racially divided. Most people are just bored as fuck and fight because of it. Just dont be a rapist/pedo and your stay in the Big House is easy.
>>
Like how not one person has suggested a doc lol
>>
the one where /v/ goes to prison
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.