[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You fought in the Star Wars™ Episode II: The Attack of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: star-wars-327.png (198 KB, 590x369) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-327.png
198 KB, 590x369
>You fought in the Star Wars™ Episode II: The Attack of the Clones?

seriously?
>>
>your prophecy Luke.. is to be a fat hermit sage in Star Wars™ Episode VII: The Force Awakens

really?
>>
leia will never shit in your mouth
>>
>>63596577
what did Luke mean by this?
>>
>>63596597
Jkmimsapf
>>
File: Obi-Wan_Kenobi(Rebellion).jpg (45 KB, 247x332) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan_Kenobi(Rebellion).jpg
45 KB, 247x332
>>63596577
The Clone Wars? Yeah, they lasted like a couple years or something, I guess. Did it sound like something tremendous that lasted decades and brought the galaxy to its knees? Sorry, didn't mean to imply that. It was just this shitty rivalry over space taxes that nobody cared about, using droids and clones as soldiers. I don't think anybody was really invested in it, the Jedi loved cutting up droids though so I guess it was pretty fun. I fought in this cool arena one time with your father and the black Jedi cut off this guy's head, it was kinda cool.
>>
>>63596577
>you shitposted in the bane-wars?
>>
File: BogaROTS-SWE.png (296 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
BogaROTS-SWE.png
296 KB, 500x303
Yes, in fact I fought it on top of my giant blue iguana.
>>
>>63596814
your father was the best big guy in the galaxy...and a good friend
>>
The prequels did a good job of making Obi Wan look completely foolish and ridiculous in the OT
>>
File: 1445611173233.jpg (45 KB, 331x460) Image search: [Google]
1445611173233.jpg
45 KB, 331x460
>>63596814
BEN?
>>
File: FuryI2.png (360 KB, 713x702) Image search: [Google]
FuryI2.png
360 KB, 713x702
>>63597565
yes?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.