[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I want you to take off all your clothes. And when that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Christian.jpg (25 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
Christian.jpg
25 KB, 470x313
>"I want you to take off all your clothes. And when that's done, I want you to be naked."

What?
>>
There's a difference between getting naked and being naked, ya dingus.
>>
>asks to be fucked/punished with nothing held back
>cries and breaks up with him because he did so

What
>>
>>63595029
Is this the most accurate portrayal of women of all time?

BRAVO EL JAMES
>>
A great movie if you want to get laid. All basic bitches love it. She Just told me to reinact one of the sex scenes on the next date. All you gotta do is pretend to like it.
>>
God damn this movie had a great trailer. Really made me want to watch it and then I did when it finally came out on blu ray. Acting was shit. His voice sounds like shit and the girl looks awful in a lot of shots. Really shows you how tricky advertising can be.
>>
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>63595248

>She Just told me to reinact one of the sex scenes on the next date

You're going to take a shit down her throat???
>>
>>63594956
Why are you watching this garbage?

>LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO LO-LO-LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Fuck humanity.
>>
>Read women love this
>Showe, buy a condom and go to cinema ready for some action
>Cinema is filled with other single male losers looking around for women
>Still got a handjob so it wasn't a complete waste
>>
>>63595248

That is easy as fuck. All you have to do is tie her hands to the bed post with a tie and then fuck her. Girls like getting dominate so like handcuffs, spankings, and slight choking. Also, hair pull in doggy style. Don't fucking grab at the ends, you don't want to actually hurt her. Go for a big hairful at the roots.
>>
>>63595471
Fuck off to /b/ with this mysoginstic garbage
>>
>>63595319
Shove ice cubes up her pussy I believe.
>>
>>63595248
>All basic bitches love it.
But I want a patrician girlfriend.
>>
>originally written as a twilight fan fiction

this is getting out of hand guys
>>
>>63595387

hey but wait a minute, you said it was full of guys
>>
>>63595195
jaj topkek
>>
>>63596185
he's probably bi
>>
>>63596185
what? you never receive a handjob from a guy? are you gay or something?
>>
>>63594956
>>63595248
There are much better films to watch with a female if you want to get laid

>Shame
>Last Tango in Paris
>Love
>The Brown Bunny
>>
>not casting a Black man for Christian Grey

Could have been a huge money making movie that got tons of press along with talking and controversy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.