[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"AND NO ONE ELSE HAS A T-14 HYPERDRIVE, I PROMISE YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Watto-5.jpg (46 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Watto-5.jpg
46 KB, 640x427
>"AND NO ONE ELSE HAS A T-14 HYPERDRIVE, I PROMISE YOU THAT!"

What was Waddo doing with the only T-14 hyperdrive on Tatooine?
>>
>>63587363
how did george get away with this character?
>>
why didn't they just buy a new ship
>>
>>63587408
There's a point where he's called "my blue friend" in the movie. How the fuck did he get away with this one?
>>
I hate that fucker so much. Almost as much as I hate Jar Jar
>>
>>63587408
he told the producers he was italian.
>>
>>63587363
why did Neeson take him at his word? he just accepted it and never bothered to check in on any other junk dealers to see if they hard the part he needed
>>
He's a pervert.
>>
>>63587511
because Anakin's midi-chlorian count was too high
>>
>>63587511
>implying the force wouldn't warn him if he was lying
>>
>>63587408
>I want a character named Watto - completely useless, completely annoying, all CGI
>But Mr. Lucas that sounds like a terrible idea!
>Gee, if that sounds like a terrible idea to you maybe I'LL FUCKING HIRE JJ ABR-
>nononono we'll get right on it mr lucas sir

And they just went like that until Lucas got his way on everything and eventually retired to his cave with assloads of money. Jew Jew was promptly hired
>>
>>63587363
Probably because it was on a new/luxury ship, something that wouldn't end up on tatooine
>>
>>63587561
It's shown the force doesn't work on flying Jews
>>
>>63587363

Facilitating the plot.
>>
>>63587561
He might not be lying but it's possible he doesn't keep up with what every junk dealer on the entire planet is selling all the time.
>>
>>63587363
>What was Waddo doing with the only T-14 hyperdrive on Tatooine?

I'm sure the Nazis said the same thing about Jewish assets found in their homes during WWII.
>>
>>63587898

pure coincidence
>>
>>63587615
It's shown you can't use the force to affect the minds of flying Jews.
>>
>ctrl+f
>no Star Wars Pod Racer

shit drove me nuts back in the day. What the hell was an ootmeyan?
>>
File: space jew watto.png (7 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
space jew watto.png
7 KB, 501x585
>>63587363
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.